BFP's 16 and 8 beautiful bouncing babies so far in our 2012 ttc thread

Army - Congratulations! :happydance: Lovely name and nice weight too! Can't wait to see pictures of your little man :cloud9:

We are doing good. Our only issue is that he has trouble getting his gas out. I cried last night because he was turning red and screaming so much. Hoping my milk comes in today.

Army congrats! Hurray for the little boy you'd hoped for.

Jenny I can't remember though it doesn't go back all the way I say do your kegels I found that helped

Jess can't help with yours I haven't been on bc in just about 5 years and have no plans on going on it. But when my cycles did come back I got my period like every 11-14 days for a while it sucked.

Army congrats on baby Daniel!!! Go team blue!!! Can't wait for pics!!! :)

Army - Hope Daniel is finding it easier to let gas out now, poor little man!

This C-section was a little rougher on me. He didn't want to come out. It felt like they were going to have to break my ribs in order for him to drop enough to come out. Also the meds they gave me to help my uterus contract afterwards made my chest feel real heavy and made my shoulders ache so much I almost cried. Once I got into my own room it was pretty smooth sailing. He has some trouble latching because he refuses to open his mouth very wide but we are working on it. He also struggles with a lot of gas and screams if you lay him flat when he has gas. Now our big issue is that he has lost almost 1 lb since being born. Going in for a weight check tomorrow, if he has lost more than 2 ounces tomorrow they will want me to supplement with formula. Please pray he starts to gain. My milk has come in and hoping that he just needs a few days to adjust to it. I will post some pictures later tonight or early tomorrow.

First I want to say I am so happy that all of you still following the thread have had your healthy rainbow babies. I have enjoyed tagging along on your journey but I have decided it is time for me to move on since we are finished ttc. I wish you all well. I will not delete my account but just will not be popping in anymore.

:hugs:

Will miss you around here Lil. It was really nice to know you via the net and thank you for all your support on this journey.

Aw, will miss you Lil. I will still think of you & your journey toward an exciting future after you finish school. We have certainly been through a lot. :hugs: Thanks for all your support. I have really enjoyed getting to know you on here. All you ladies are so great.

Army, hope he latches better! Try a nipple shield. I use a size XS Medela contact shield every single time she nurses. She can't BF without it.

Gas is the pits. I like the infant gas drops. I give it to LM before or after she eats, and it seems to really help. She gets so upset if she has a little (or big) poot she can't get out. :haha: And I feel so sorry for her. So much quality time spent moving her legs, patting her back, or leaning her over forward to try to help her get them out. It's especially bad before her "poop day." Still poops about every 4 days. lol. Today was poop day, HOORAY! :-D

What do you ladies think of starting a baby thread?? I'd hate for our group to dissolve completely now that we've all had our babies.

Kelly, I stalked your journal. Have a ways to go before I'm caught up, but I'm enjoying it! I laughed out loud at Lexi's 2ft projectile vomit. :haha: The quad bike looks like lots of fun too! I'm too much of a wimp to try stuff like that. :-D

AFM...been swimming and running. I am finally slimming down some. I can't wait to see how I'm doing in August after having a month or two of consistent exercise.

DTD does nothing for me at the moment. Hope it gets better. The outside & lower part of the inside feels normal or tighter, but deeper inside it feels kind of hollowish....Gosh I hope it shrinks. I do kegels when I remember. I'm getting better at running or sneezing without peeing. HAHAHA

Went to the pool today, and it DOWNPOURED as soon as I got there and got situated. It was a sight to see with me pushing the stroller covered in a towel and me with a towel draped over my head as we made a mad dash for inside the clubhouse. :haha:

Okay...back to selling some stuff on eBay. Gotta make some cash! :-D

Army - You are in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

Lil - You will be highly missed on this thread, thank you for all your support :hugs:

Jenny - I think that would be a great idea to start a baby thread then we can all stay in touch with each other :happydance:

thanks ladies. Went to his weight check and he gained 6 ounces overnight so he is out of the danger zone and no need for formula. Though with how much he sleeps during the day I may have to start using my pump next week. my boobs are almost rock hard right now.

I think I'll text my mom to look for infant gas drops at Walmart while she is out.

Awww...we will miss you Lil. And I think that a baby thread would be awesome!

Okl, here are some much needed pictures for you ladies:

Attachments

• IMG_4054.jpg
    IMG_4054.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4058.jpg
    IMG_4058.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4070.jpg
    IMG_4070.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 5
Army - Awwwww he's beautiful! So cute! Congratulations once again! :cloud9:

Little Daniel is just handsome!
And I think a baby thread would be awesome, really do not want to lost touch with you ladies that have helped me on my journey to mommyhood.

BTW, I just accepted the Principal position at my school starting September!

omg!! jess that's amazing news! Congratulations :hugs:

Lil we will miss you!

army, he is just beautiful. huge congrats

Lil we're going to miss you <3 But understand completely.

Army he's such a cutie!

Jenny great idea on starting a baby thread, are you going to do it? Post a link in this thread so we can find it if you do. Thanks for following my journal and you to Ex.

Jess congrats on the promotion!!!!

I'vee been busy the last few days reading and loving it!

LOL Thanks ladies. He is very handsome. Right now he has the steel blue abby eyes but my daughter had those until she turned 3 months and then they went dark brown so I'm relishing all the blue-eyed moments I can. The first 2 nights home were very stressful for me. He had his days and nights backwards. He would sleep 5 hours straight during the day if you let him and then he would want to just "snack" on mommy at night and wouldn't sleep if I put him down. Well, at the advice of some of my friends, I put on classical music in my bedroom last night and I made sure he could see me at any time during the night. It worked! Daniel and mommy both got to sleep for 3 hours straight. Now he has been fed, changed, and is sleeping in his swing.

Jess - Great news about your promotion :happydance:

Kelly - You're more than welcome :D

Army - Fab that you managed to get 3 hours sleep, you must have needed it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->