BFP's getting LIGHTER

With all my miscarriages, my test lines started fading. My old ob always told me to not test early for that reason. Many women have miscarriages and don't even know because their "period" will come. I myself am an early tester. I NEED to be to keep my babies. I have to take progesterone in order to keep my babies alive. I always test early so I can get the meds I need faster regardless of what my past ob told me. I wish you the best. I hope your little one sticks.

I'm sorry, that happened with my last miscarriage. In fact, the day I went in to the dr. for my "confirmation" it didn't even show up as positive until nearly the end of the time limit. I had blood work done that very same day and it was at a 5.

As an aside, I really hate the term chemical pregnancy.

I had tues, wed,thurs,Friday positives (even a digi) sun negative test and bleeding started the tues night.

It is very common when you've tested early. But if you've had more than 3 it's time to see a doctor to get to the root of the issue.

And my DH got really upset too, next time I'm gonna try hold out a bit longer til I tell him.

That happened to me when i had my chemical i agree its time to get to the bottom of the problem i got my bfp on friday night and have tested daily, todays looks just like yesterdays and im already panicing i havent told my oh as like the pp's oh mine got really upset aswell and i dont want it to happen again so i am keeping it to myself until i feel comfortable enough to share it with him, i'm sorry your going through this x

That happened to me when i had my chemical i agree its time to get to the bottom of the problem i got my bfp on friday night and have tested daily, todays looks just like yesterdays and im already panicing i havent told my oh as like the pp's oh mine got really upset aswell and i dont want it to happen again so i am keeping it to myself until i feel comfortable enough to share it with him, i'm sorry your going through this x

Hey Natalie I'm glad it's not me I posted a thread on here asking if people would ever keep it to them self to protect oh and no one agreed with me!

Hey i dont like keeping it from him but he took it so hard it killed me this time around i would rather wait until i have passed what i was last time and have two dark pink lines rather than two faint ones.

Yup I'd like to keep it quiet til about 5 weeks, although last time we were given a referral for a dating scan (my doc had confirmed preg) and my oh hates the wait for scans and said "couldn't you just surprise me by turning up at scan place?" So I'm seriously considering doing that next time! (My doc recommends a 6-7 week scan)
It's sad that now to me a BFP doesn't call for celebration, it's like "well maybe in a week if its still there ill get excited"

We dont get scans until 12 weeks i hate the thought of waiting that long i'm terrified of getting there and nothing being in there, i was refered to the midwife last time so i havent contacted the doctor or anything yet i might give iy a week, it is sad isnt it, i'd love to get excited now but i just cant.

We dont get scans until 12 weeks i hate the thought of waiting that long i'm terrified of getting there and nothing being in there, i was refered to the midwife last time so i havent contacted the doctor or anything yet i might give iy a week, it is sad isnt it, i'd love to get excited now but i just cant.

I have pcos and really irregular periods.
My last 2 conceptions have had LMPs of 4 and 6 months when I was under 4 weeks so get an early dating scan.

Will be keeping my fx you have a sticky one and can celebrate with your OH soon!

I have only had two miscarriages, but I'm seriously considering not telling anyone next pregnancy until I'm at LEAST two months pregnant, that includes my guy just because I don't want to disappoint him again. Maybe it's wrong, but I am not feeling very rational about the entire thing.

With all my miscarriages, my test lines started fading. My old ob always told me to not test early for that reason. Many women have miscarriages and don't even know because their "period" will come. I myself am an early tester. I NEED to be to keep my babies. I have to take progesterone in order to keep my babies alive. I always test early so I can get the meds I need faster regardless of what my past ob told me. I wish you the best. I hope your little one sticks.

How did you find out that you need to take progesterone? I had my first chemical this past cycle (third TTC cycle). I am worried it could keep happening! Otherwise my cycles are very regular, and I have like textbook charts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->