BFR- big fat ring

missmayhem

Mummy to 2 little cuties
Reaction score
well what a weekend

OH agree'd to me working a split shift ( he answered mob as i was driving)

so on sat worked a split was shattered by 3pm as done my morning shift then was doing all the house work

by 9pm finish at work i was tired grump and annoyed...... came home, OH suggests a walk, and i go through him for a shortcut... was frosty, i was tired and it was his fault i was working...

so off we go to be i'm asleep almost instantly and he's not quite himself. oh well he'll be over it in the morning..... he was, after a night of snoring

up on sunday do my shift come home, in a fab mood, after a long talk with a few friends over the past few days i am feeling myself again.....

so i demand we have lunch, stirfry, as its healthy (aren't i good faithe??) then a walk on the heath

i normally walk on the heat 5+ times a week, but since bad rains in dec not been up there and i was starting to miss it

so off we trundle, with our pup and our foster puppy! who we let off the lead of the first time and he behaved remarkably well, extremely proud of him... so anyway we'd been out for an hour and i was loving it, really feeling like me again.........

we stopped over looking the town and poole harbour...... and he asked me to go into his pocket, now i hate doing thing like that.... anyway i thought, yaaaahhh he's brought me some food up, i hope its chopped carrots.... was it fuck

all i felt was this small box.....

so a year to the day we met, and practically to the second, he brings out this beautiful white gold diamond ring, up on the middle of the heath.... no, down on one knee, no "will you marry me?" just a cheeky smile and that was it....... other wise he was terrified i may run..... (untill i met him i didn't do commitment i was just far too scared)

turns out he planned to propose on sat night on a moonlit walk, but i put an end to that...

i am totally over the moon and can't stop grinning!

Congratulations :) c'mon... lets see the ring !!! Pics please

:happydance: BIG congrats!! super cute story :) can we get pics of the ring? :hugs:

Ah, congrats!!!! Best of luck to you both!!! hehe

How Lovely:) Huge Congrats! Now you can obsess about wedding planning as well as TTC!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"