BH how often?

Cat

Reaction score
How frequesntly is or was anyone else getting these, I seem to have them off and on all day everyday, Im sure I didnt have this before with Noah?

Last night sicked as well, this one seems to be a lot more 'violent' in his movements, rally sticking bits out at right angles and moving round loads, last night I was wake till 2:30 cause he was spinning on his head or something! my bump was flying round everywere is elbows and knees and everything flying out everywhere, it was actaully really pianfull the way he kept jabbing me, I thought Iwas going to go into labour, I actually cried out and jerked in pain a number of times.

How far on were you when you started getting them, Cat?

I've not had anything so far but it's a bit early for me yet.

I dont really remember tham at all with noah, this time round I have been noticing them for the last 3/4weeks, but it might just be cause they are so frequent and cause my bump is huge and low, when it goes hard I cant bend of move! I think you can get them from about 24 weeks onwards.

Humm i think i was 20 something weeks gone ...

have they settled for you now cat or they still going?
xxx

HI cat
I had these mega mega from 30+ they hurt and feel like contractions dont they? You poor thing hope feel better soon
bex.x

ps) Not long now cant believe how long!

I dont find them painfull at all, its just a bit of a pain with my bump being so big and low when it goes hard Im a bit pinned to the spot lol! And they seem to happen most when I try to move.

(Babies way of telling me to sit on my butt and eat chocolate)

Im getting small ones now and again if im doing to much so im starting to take it easy!

When they hurt you know thats cause your doing to much and you need to be sitting on the butt eating chocolate!

xxx

I've not felt anything at all so far that I thought was BH.

My bumpy is a hell of a squirmer though and as it's my first time round I guess I could be mistaking BH for baby movements.

Certainly not had anything painfull. Most pain i get is pokes in the bladder when I am sat on the bus :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->