BH or contractions? Small update x

Lil C

Mummy!
Reaction score
Sorry i know people ask this all the time but I've had mild BH before but for the past 3 hours I've had constant pain all across my bump. No pain down below which is making me think it is just BH but they're sore enough to stop me breathing and hurt when I take a deep breath. Help please!

Update: if this helps anyone, my bump pains got soooo much worse last night, it hurt to make the slightest movement which meant I couldn't sleep. Called the hosp who said it doesn't sound like contractions or BH but just discomfort! (Wanted to slap her) the snow was really bad so didn't wanna drive in it so finally fell asleep at 4am till 7am in the same position (very sore) then I got up ( took me 30mins to get up!) and went for a pee and slight bowel movement (tmi) and felt instant relief and the pain was gone!
I can't tell u how glad I am the pain is gone but I'm not sure what caused it! My bladder and bowels were fine the night before and it didn't hurt to pee or anything so I had no reason to think I have a uti or anything. Just thought I'd share as I'd been reading some posts about ladies in similar pain x x

It's constant? Although sometimes I can tolerate it and other times I notice the pain more. Not sure if it's just me trying to forget the pain sometimes? I've never really had bad period cramps so im not totally sure if it's cramp?

could be ligament pain. I doesnt sound like BH or proper contractions to me. BH feel quite different to labour contractions but neither are really a constant pain. Try s warm bath hun :)

Thanks Hun, it does feel like I've been doing sit ups so maybe it's just that I eat dinner at my sisters even though I wasn't very hungry! That's what I get for being polite! Hubby off to run me a bath! X

Have a soak and I'd take it that things are probably getting ready down there as the big day gets closer :)

x

I'm 30 wks and don't think I've had a BH yet... What's wrong with me? Feel like I'm missing out!

I'm 30 wks and don't think I've had a BH yet... What's wrong with me? Feel like I'm missing out!

Don't worry - me too! I'm sure I'm going to think I'm in labour when I do eventually get them lol.

I've only started noticing them in the last 2 weeks or so. And not everyone gets them at all.

Can u see it under my original post? I wasn't sure how to add updates lol and I'm using hubbys iPod so it's too small for me to be bothering going back to find out! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->