• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

BH question

Clartylou

Mummy to Samuel, Pgt no#2
Reaction score
Has anyone not had any BH yet?

I am 36 wks tomorrow and haven't felt anything like BH at all. I hope this doesn't mean I will be waiting until 42 wks for our wee man to arrive :rofl:

Cx

I haven't felt any either. But I asked my midwife a couple of days a go that my bump went really hard... apparently that is BH and you can get it without the pain.

BH actually start way earlier than most people even feel so you're probably just not feeling them.

I'm not sure if I've had them or not either to be honest. Sometimes my bump has felt hard so maybe I have but it's not uncomfortable or anything!

Thanks for the replies.

To be honest, i've not noticed any hardening of my bump either. I'll ask the MW on Weds and see what she says.

Cx

I've not felt any..but when I was monitored on fri the MW said I was having them, and she was surprised I wasn't feeling them. I guess it doesn't mean anything!

I also had TONS of BH from 17 weeks on that I could feel with DS#1 and went a week overdue with him not engaged, and no progress whatsoever before my induction.

I've not felt any BH either ... we're prob just some of the lucky ones that don't feel them as I have heard that they can be pretty painful & un-comfortable sometimes...

Thanks goodness for this thread. i too have never felt them..although when my bump is uncomfy and hard its not really a contractioin-like feeling?

I agree - there is nothing to worry about because my midwife told us at antenatal classes last week that we would all be having them just not feeling them necessarily.
I've had a few that I can feel - just like muscles tensing but not uncomfortable - but mainly I think they go unnoticed....

Hx

I didnt feel any (may have had some) till 37 weeks... so when i first felt them -yeah i thought something was happening for sure, gee they hurt lol.. nope just braxton hicks...:blush:

I haven't felt any either but do have tightening of my bump, just luck not to feel them, some of us are just very lucky to not feel them, take care :hugs: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"