BHCG & Progesterone levels

mbw8

Reaction score
I am brand new to babyandbump - my husband and I have been TTC for 15month with 1mc last July. We were supposed to start fertility testing this upcoming cycle, but I got a faint positive 8dpo!

The line has gotten slightly darker & a I got my first blood draw on Monday at 10dpo, which resulted in my hcg levels at 20.6. Although my doctor says its "normal" for 10dpo, she also said it was low.

Yesterday I had my second bhcg draw and progesterone and they JUST came back! I had them drawn through my primary's office and all she said were "they went up- I'll send them to your obgyn." I can't wait to hear! The second levels were 64.5 BHCG and 14.05 progesterone (12 dpo).

I can't believe that I am actually *pregnant* and scared of every gurgle, twinge and symptom change due to the previous early mc.

Your thoughts and insight would be super welcomed right now!!

Congratulations! Your hcg tripled in two days! I'd be curious if there are twins. I do know of singletons who tripled, but more twins than singles m tbh. So glad everything came back well! Wishing you the happiest and healthiest 9 months.

Congratulations and welcome to bnb! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->