Bi-Lingual Babies...

Lellow

Déjà poo ... Get it?
Reaction score
...Will we/Do we have any bi-lingual babies?

The plan is that Aymen will speak both English and Arabic fingers crossed.

:)

Alex is going to speak english and swedish

Hi, Omar is bi-lingual. He understands both Arabic & English & he uses proper words from both languages. He chooses the easier word from each language & uses it.

Harry will be speaking English and Welsh...we already go to a bilingual mum and baby group:thumbup:

Harry will be speaking English and Welsh...we already go to a bilingual mum and baby group:thumbup:

They have them...really? Thats great! Do alot of ppl attend?

English and French here. Alexandre is actually a francophone baby :rofl: except he can only say "ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh" right now.

English and Spanish for us!

My FOB's family is Mexican and they are bilingual, so everytime Kenneth is around them they speak Spanish, I'm not very good at Spanish but I'm trying to learn! It's vital he learns Spanish where we live, there are soooo many people who don't speak English here! :flower:

Marianne will hopefully be bilingual with English and British Sign Language. BSL was my first language because although I am hearing my parents are both deaf. I'd like her to be able to communicate with my parents too. And it's a useful skill to have.

mia will speak english and greek. although i will be learning the greek with her as i dont speak it. but we have just moved to cyprus so better get learning!!!

Marianne will hopefully be bilingual with English and British Sign Language. BSL was my first language because although I am hearing my parents are both deaf. I'd like her to be able to communicate with my parents too. And it's a useful skill to have.

That's fantastic! Sign language is such an important language that people often forget (I have hearing impairment myself and learned ASL when I was very young but did not continue it after my corrective surgery - regret it!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger1
Harry will be speaking English and Welsh...we already go to a bilingual mum and baby group

They have them...really? Thats great! Do alot of ppl attend?

Yup, pretty much all of the schools and playgroups round here are bilingual as it's a very strong Welsh speaking area....my Welsh is really bad as I'm not from round here originally, but am hoping Harry will be able to teach me when he's older :haha: and I'll more than likely pick up a fair bit from the other mums :D

My LO will be speaking English and Albanian, I oping to pick somethings up too as I've tried before and found it very hard.... :shrug::shrug:

My little girl will also speak Welsh and English. Welsh is DH first language and he has said I'll learn it the same time lo does (we'll see, it's really difficult) 

we are actually speaking three languages (!) - English, Russian and Italian. Hoping something will rub off but so far it's constant dadadadadadada.

Eva will hopefuy speak English and Italian. (daddy is Italian) and we live in Wales so prob bit of that will be picked up from school xx

English, German and Spanish here! My hubs is half German. :) DH is in the us airforce and we are currently in the UK we find out next week where we are going to be stationed.
We have no clue, but wherever it is we plan to teach that to our LO. Be it Italian (I'm wishing lol) or Japanese. :)

Molly is going to be trilingual! english, haitian ceole and sign language :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->