Bibs?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by chel27, Apr 7, 2009.

1. chel27

chel27 mum to 3

can anyone tell me where they get theres from? and also where i can find the bibs that go over the babys head and round their neck, we currently have velcro ones and they are no good as the milk leaks everywhere and you cant adjust it. xx

wat ones do you use??

2. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

Im using the baby size ones - from NEXT so pricey though thankfully I was given them! THey are poppers not velcro or over head.

Matalan & ethels are good for bibs - I have a few over neac ones but they were for weaning not sure I fancy the idea of over neac at newborn. I also use burps clothes this time ...pack of 3 for £2 in matalan

3. Deb_baby

Deb_baby Megan Mummy & NTNP

I need good bibs too milk leaks thru megans onto her clothes it's doing my nut in every time I feed her x

4. xx Jaymee xx

xx Jaymee xx proud mummy

We use the non spill bibs from boots thats go over the head and larger ones form George that also go over the head, I like them both not sure the boots ones are worth the price though but the George ones are really good value.
    xx

5. pinkmac85

pinkmac85 Mom & pregnant with #2

I honestly have NO idea where we got ours from...but...I've used bibs ONCE...I just find it easier to place the receiving blanket under her chin and down her clothes then trying to fuss with a bib.

6. DonnaBallona

DonnaBallona newlyweds!

i just use muslins for Brooke. . . possibly because the bib looks ridiculous on her as bigger than she is. . . lol :dohh:

the muslins cover loads of her!

7. keelykat

keelykat Guest

we get through loads of bibs because of elliots reflux, he lives in bibs sadly!

The pull over the head type one we have are from george at asda, but we've got some cheap white ones from ethel's which do the trick at home! they are pull over the head too, pack of ten couple of quid!

I wish we could feed him, then take the bib off..... but then hes sick everywhere!

keely.

8. chel27

chel27 mum to 3

thanks girls i shall try ethel to get some over the head bibs as amy has to have a change of clothes everytime we feed her due to the milk leaking everywhere, it leaks everywhere.

9. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

I use mostly Next bibs, got some good sized ones from Primark too for when it comes to weaning time.

10. Stef

Stef Mummy to Olivia & PG #2

I use mostly next but I have a few over head ones from mothercare. But again I think these were £2.99 for just one.

x

*edit*

When Olivia was only on milk I used to use these too. They are velcro but they have a raised collar on them and prevents any milk leaking onto her clothes etc. They were brill. Theyre tommee tippee ones. I think I got these from mothercare too but I think boots etc sell them & if i remember rightly they wernt very expensive either

https://www.kiddicare.com/wcsstore/ConsumerDirect/images/catalog/pin4milkfeedbdibtomtip/pin4milkfeedbdibtomtip_l.jpg

11. moomin_troll

moomin_troll mummy to zane and corey

i get zanes bibs mainly from matalan and asda and they r great. Also i use disposable bibs while feeding as if stuff goes everywhere it can just go in the bin

12. embojet

embojet Molly and Ethan's Mummy

I mainly use muslins and don't bother much with bibs.

13. pictureperfect

pictureperfect Well-Known Member

i use the tommee tippee bibs. they have added padding round the neck so soaks up any excess milk instead of going on the chin.

14. moomin_troll

moomin_troll mummy to zane and corey

i have used these and for some reason zane only gets a dribble rash on his belly when i use them. But they r good for catching milk