Bicornuate and separate uterus success stories?

Teafor2

Reaction score
After an ultrasound today I was told that I have a bicornuate uterus with quite a sever septum. I’m being referred for a diagnostic ultrasound, but was told I will probably need surgery before I’m able to conceive and carry a pregnancy. Makes sense now that we’ve tried 7 cycles with no success.:shrug:

Any other ladies out there had similar situations and went on to have successful pregnancies (with or without surgery)?

Just really need some encouragement right now.

Hey @Teafor2 sorry I have no personal experience on that but try searching in the search bar on the main forum page, there are a lot of posts about it including successfull pregnancies

I don't have experience with that, but as lightning7 mentioned, I'm sure if you used the search function, you'll find someone who had similar issues.

I just wanted to offer some support :hugs: and tell you that 7 cycles with no success shouldn't get you down. My own cousin had his daughter first cycle, their second kid? 23 cycles. No issues. Not a single one. Even with the best odds and everything perfect, under 30 is 30% chance and above is 20%. So, if it is possible without the surgery to get pregnant, I wouldn't rule it out after 7 cycles. Hang in there and I hope you get answers/treatment soon :hugs:

Thanks ladies! I’ll do a search and see what I can find. I have an ultrasound scheduled for later this month, so hopefully it will give me some more information.

I hope your ultrasound gives you some answers! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->