Big Bang!!!

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
Lastnight I went to see Jimmy Carr in stand up. At first with all the cheering baby was kicking quite a lot. Towards the end of the show there was this 'Big Bang' noise (part of the show) it really made me & baby jump, straight after baby kicked twice (like the noise had woken him up) then I didn't feel anything until I was at home (about 2 hours later).
Baby is normally really active at night but lastnight he wasn't. I did sit for an hour and count kicks (on Friday night I got 10 within 20 mins) lastnight I think I just about managed to get 10 in the hour?

I'm really worried now in case the noise has done something to him? I've had some kicks so far today but he's really most active at night, maybe I'll wait until later on and sit down for an hour and see what happens and if I still don't feel 100% I'll call the hospital.
Part of me is thinking its just my imagination and I'm being paraniod (I am a bit of a worry worm!)

Has anyone else ever been in a similar situation (with loud noises).

Pls Help!

x

I didn't have any loud noises, but i was cooking tea not long b4 i was due to be induced, and realised i hadn't felt her move all afternoon, rang hospital and went in having tried everything to get her moving (something col like iced water, and something). Husband drove to hospital in panic, was waiting 10 mins to see mw by which time lo woke up! Alisha did the same thing just b4 i had her.

Baby's do have days when they less active, however if u are at all concerned ring the hospital, and they'll probably put you on the monitor.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hun its time to worry if you don't feel 10 kicks in 12 hours not an hour babes,

If your worried call hospital mine has quiet days and scares the crap outta me lol!!!

Hope all is well xxxx

Sam, my lad's the same.
He was really quiet at my 4d scan, and he was quiet last night too. I did get a few kicks but not as many as I normally get. Today tho, he's back on form and raring to play for england.
Im sure boo bah's just fine. x x x

I had a similar thing happen at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. I was pregnant with my daughter and we had tickets to Garth Brooks concert. The louder it got, the more she moved. I assumed she was enjoying the music. At the end, there was an earth shattering firework display. It caught me by suprise and I jerked and so did she. It was several hours before my stomach relaxed and she was not very active, but everything was fine. The closer you get to your due date, the less baby moves...due to a lack of space in the uterous, plus they're conserving energy for the strenuous birth process. Hope this helps. Having said that, if you feel in your gut that somthing is wrong, call your doctor. Mom's have a sense of what's going on with baby.

Has anyone else ever been in a similar situation (with loud noises).

Pls Help!

x

I saw 300 in the cinema when I was about 38 weeks. I jumped out my skin at one point when there was a loud bang and the baby jumped at the same time in my tummy lol.

She's come out fine though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->