Big changes at Asda

valentine75

Proud dad
Reaction score
First of all i'd like to state for the record that this is not a rant ok i may about my boss but he is an arsehole.

Basically my boss has gone awol about 5 maybe 6 weeks ago he was due to go on holiday but a week before he called in sick so he had a week of on the sick then a week on holdiay (we all know he wasnt really sick he was just trying to gain extra holiday time) when he was due at work he called from tenerife saying he couldnt get out of the place he finally turned up for work last wednesday stayed for 25 mins then left noone knows whats going on and what to do.

while he's been off one of the other managers from another dept has been keeping an eye on stuff whilst running his own which personally isnt fair on him.

so they've appointed someone else to be acting warehouse manager and so far she has done a fantastic job stuff is actually getting done and she's actually takin the time to show me stuff i should have been shown ages ago

A couple of guys are in for a shock when it comes to work rotas as she plans to make it fair for everyone i cant wait to see their faces lol

Sounds like the guy should get the sack!

Knob ... you can't just up and leave when you feel like it!

xxx

He should deff be sacked
Ant is an assistant site agent right and the site agent has been off for about 4/5 weeks apparently he has hurt is shoulder

funny though as he was on holiday and was supposed to be back on the Thurs but never showed up no call or nothing
we have later learned he was setting up a bird sanctuary and had gone to get an Eagle or summat!!!!!!!!
Totally taking the piss but he has sick note so what can you do??

He is due back Mon so we shall see, thing is though Ant is getting all the grief for this blokes cock ups before he went on holiday!!!!

Arghhhhhhhhhhh

Lets not go there jo ...

Gav's site manager has a row with the contracts manager at widnes, the job is like 6mths behind! ... so the site manager has handed in his noticed, jacked and gone AWOL ... Told em to go F**k, He's taking his holiday entitlement then gone on the sick due to "Stress" ... fooking asshole!
Gav has been going into work at 6.30-7 not coming home til gone 6pm and is running to jobs at once ....

I for one am not impressed as he was told he HAD to be in a meeting the afternoon, told him if he wasn't at the hospital then he'd be in it along with the tit who was being an arse by tonight!

Pissed off with it as now this knob head as pissed off (which he has done at the WORST possible time) Gav is getting lumbered (like Ant) with all the shit and grief WHICH he don't get paid for!

Getting angry now as for the past WEEK he has got in 15mins before maddie has gone to bed ....

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

xxx

I've told Ant to get put on sick and see how they like it then!!!!
But he won't he's not like that where as i would spit my dummy big style and the bigger manager was meant to come to site to see him since last Thurs and he still hasn't benn down as yet!!!

Its really not fair that they are good blokes who work there arses off but get dumped on from a great height

When Ant got promoted to ASA he was meant to go on a job from start to finish and learn the ropes as it were but nooooooo he keeps getting put on differant sites like he is a frigging temp or somethng and just expected to get on with it

I was so cross i told him to give me this blokes number and i would tell him exactly what i thought of him
But he wouldn't, i wonder why lol

Sorry Rob have taken over your thread ranting, but shows you are not alone hun

Fed up of Gav being taken the piss out of like you are with Ant ...

Its maddie and him that are suffering, they arn't seeing each other!!

Fooking fuming as he has been in manchester past 3 days and widnes this morning, then got told to go back to manchester this afternoon for ANOTHER meeting ... i went APE!!! was like nooooo fooking way .. he goes dunno what to do, erm tell em to go fuck darling!

I know what you mean though Jo ... fooking hate the construction trade ...

Piss taking assholes!

xxx

P.s sorry rob xxx

Apparently this seems to happen on a regualr basis what gets me is how he has been able to go from store to store and each time negoiate a higher pay rise i have a feeling that this time his luck has run out its got to the point where even the other managers have got fed up with him.

good i hope they bloody boot him out, its not on!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->