Big day tomorrow. 20 week scan. Questions?

ahcigar1

Happy Mother of 1
Reaction score
So excited get to see my little girl again have my 20 week scan. I was wondering though. I have the couple questions to ask while I am there about some of the symptoms and issues I have been having recently, but what do you ladies generally ask at your appointment/scan?

I have my scan tomorrow too!! I can't wait. It has been my experience though that asking questions about your symptoms at your scan won't get you very far. You should save them until you have your Dr's app't as most of the time the person doing your scan won't be able to give you any answers. At a scan I'd ask things like is it measuring good, does the heartbeat look good, things like that.

At my doctors office your doctor does your scan. So my appointment and scan are together.

I ALWAYS forget to ask anything lol

I ALWAYS forget to ask anything lol

Yeah at my first appointment at 8 weeks I had a list of questions. So did what everyone told me write them down, which I did. Got there and thought had left my list at home and of course couldn't remember many of them anymore. Left the doctors and realised the list was in my pocket the whole time. :dohh:

I asked what the sex was and the woman wouldn't tell us - she said it is their policy not to reveal the gender 'because of ethnic minorities' so we had to pay private to find out!!

I asked what the sex was and the woman wouldn't tell us - she said it is their policy not to reveal the gender 'because of ethnic minorities' so we had to pay private to find out!!

Sorry, but what have ethinic minorities got to do with the gender of your baby? :shrug:

Sorry, but what have ethinic minorities got to do with the gender of your baby? :shrug:

OMG I heard this but thought it was a stupid rumour! I think it's because in some countries they want a girl/boy for some reason, to do with religion, can't remember why and there is a risk they will abort if it's the wrong one. Not in British culture though! OMG!! (sorry ot) That is SO unfair, I'd be kicking up a right fuss, or moving hospital!

I had my 20 weeks scan on Monday, and the one thing I really wanted to know was how much the baby weighed- for a 20 week baby its normally around 10-101/2 ounces, my baby is almost weighing 11 1/2!!! LoL That might be something interested you might want to ask :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->