big f****** rant

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
im sorry if this offends anyone but i have 2 vent somewhere for the sake of my sanity....

as u no ive bn having alot of problems with my tax credits well i had my home visit yesterday and got a phonecall 2day summing up whats what...

my claim has been rejected.

sorry ill update l8r am 2 angry 2 type....

rejected with 2 kids? that's wrong aint it? :?

right....(1 packet of hobnobs later)

basically, my claim was investigated cos i changed my claim from a double claim to a single(as me n darren split up and he moved out) but darren never changed his bank and doctors address(typical man!!!) so because he was still getting mail here is what kicked off the investigation...

so they came up blah blah..

and they think im lying, they think me and darren are still a couple and that he still lives here, and this is basically because, he is up most days(seeing HIS kids) and because i basically dont hate his guts they think im lying.and because of all these fucking wasters who lie n cheat the system they think i am too....

fucking typical stereotype i shud b a teen mum wi 2 kids trying 2 screw them 4 every penny

(please dont anyone take offence to this)

if i was not working and on the dole i wud get my rent etc paid but bcos i wanna go out and work im being penalised

:shock:

OMG hunny get your appeal in an a letter typed up along side the appeal :hugs:

Its always the way hun :hugs:

Wobbles said:
:shock:

OMG hunny get your appeal in an a letter typed up along side the appeal :hugs:

yea a fuckin death threat :evil: :rofl:

go to citizens advice :wink:

OMG yvanne thats terrible. The tax credit people are a total waste of space. I have to have all my papers sent to work as they can't get my address right so it goes to a complete stranger and they keep on about id fraud, and the government are helping. I was overpayed ny thousands cos some dimwit couldn't manage to input my earnings right. If they were a private company they would have gone bankrupt within months. Contact your local CAB i'm sure they'll help. If you need any help with letter let me know, but am away over Xmas at mil. TBH yvanne it seems to me that unless you have a highly paid job you're better off not working!

im goin 2 cab 2mo, am just so upset and angry right now :(

Hope they help Yvanne. It gets me so cross that the people who claim fraudulently get away with it and the honest ones get all the s$$t and end up with bugger all. I really hope you get this sorted soon hun.

lol well 1 thing i did like...

i ended teh call with a....

and a fucking merry christmas to you too!!!

well another day = a new fight...

i cant face going out 2day i have had about 2 hours sleep and cant stop crying, my stepmum has said shell go 2 the cab 4 me n see where i stand :(

because they think im lying, because there are so many people that fraud the system i am being penalised 4 being honest.

Yvanne said:
because they think im lying, because there are so many people that fraud the system i am being penalised 4 being honest.

thats fucking stupid

OMG how frustrating for you! Thats fucking ridiculous, there's people out there actually commiting benefit fraud and your being honest and get rejected :evil: im angry for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"