~~~ Big family wanted ~ trying for #3 + ~~~

no - and he's 4 almost 5!!

My partner is all he knows... his sperm donar is not even fit to even be called that.. and my partner and his family are brilliant with him,
I'm not sure when is right time... I dont mind when he's older and can handle whatever happens to know and go and find out more, but at moment i feel hes still a child and dont want his head to be messed with...my ex is on birth certificate and scared everytime i get mail incase its a solicitor letter and hes changed his mind!!..

I know since hes had another son and done exact same thing... however he sees him at access centre...

my exs mum had ALOT to do with it she wasnt right in the head she was an overbearing parent - loads went off she basically wanted my baby!

did you not need ex permission? - sorry my eldest is my maiden name and when we get married id love for him take my partners name.

My eldest calls my partner daddy! - im dreading day i have tell him the truth as he loves his daddy :( x

Neither of the girls dads are on their birth certificate thank god and as I am the only one with parental responsibility there was no need to ask the ex's :) The oldest dad wasnt happy when he took us to court 2 months after the name change but hay hoo he left me as soon as he knew I was pregnant..... An 18 month court case turned to nothing as he couldnt be bothered to do what was asked of him in order to establish contact with a child he had never seen :( she was 4 when we had to tell her about her real father, she is now 11 and never mentions him. The other DD is 9 but has a global delay so I don't think she is ready or ever will be to understand it:wacko:

i think i'll tell my son soon jut not sure how ...

all i asked of my ex was to be consistent for 6 weeks 2 hour on a saturday at access centre then after it will change like 1 hour at park etc..

1st time access centre - the supervisors wrote a note he asked another dad to watch kayden while he went out for cigerette x 4 times (2hours)
2nd time - couldnt stay for the 2 hours as he needed go shopping for his mum
3rd time - busy xmas shopping couldnt come
4th time - no show
then after i got a letter if he couldnt see him on his own now he didnt want to persue access - in fact none of this was for him it was for his mum..

she spent 1st 4 weeks of kaydens life trying convince my health visitor i was a mental case - even she laughed....

no - and he's 4 almost 5!!

My partner is all he knows... his sperm donar is not even fit to even be called that.. and my partner and his family are brilliant with him,
I'm not sure when is right time... I dont mind when he's older and can handle whatever happens to know and go and find out more, but at moment i feel hes still a child and dont want his head to be messed with...my ex is on birth certificate and scared everytime i get mail incase its a solicitor letter and hes changed his mind!!..

I know since hes had another son and done exact same thing... however he sees him at access centre...

my exs mum had ALOT to do with it she wasnt right in the head she was an overbearing parent - loads went off she basically wanted my baby!

Oh dear thats not good, you and you boy are better off out of that family.

I know the feeling with the solicitor leters etc.. but we kept our address hiden and did eveything through my parents address.....they have moved since:happydance: so we are harder to track down.

It was a horrible day the day i had to tell DD she did change a bit in her personality and went from very very happy 4 yr old to a little bit quiet. we have already had the "your not my dad" moment now she is in comp lol but she soon says sorry

i think my son knows something as he loves his 'dad' but hes not as close to him as he is me. im crying just thinking of telling him ... its more fact telling him shelbie is his half sister not full and that bens her daddy but not his.... for 4 years we been this perfect little family scared it'll drive my son mad... as hes a little delicate

Same here!!
Harry will be 7 on thursday, and he has no clue! I don't want him to ever find out cause it will break his heart. But you hear off these stories where kids find out later in life and blame there moms, and go off the rails. It scares me. My biggest fear is him wanting to find his biological father, who's now got 5 kids by 5 women!! xx

that scares me....but then i think if tell him at about 10 hes old enough. but then i think bout if they meet n his familt tell him loads lies bout y they didnt see him and decides he wants live with them etc etc.....

hey sorry to intrude but my eldest son i had to explain to him the man that bought him up from birth was not his biological father i told my son when he was 6 cos like you i was worried like when he got older he will blame me and hate me and want to live with him but he took it in his stride and now with my oh who loves all my kids the same he tells everyone he is my daddy and if asked about anything he will say he didnt help make me but hes my daddy hes nearly 10 now in april xx :)

Hey im ttc number 4!! i always said no more but i know we are happy and wanting more!! i have a 3 year old 2 year old and 6 month old!! all boys! not bothered bout sex just love being a mummy!
my oh is brill to!

On the different dad thing!

all my kids are the same dad BUT my sisters and me have different dads!
my mum told me when i was 14 that my "dad" wasnt my dad and i went off the rails for all of 3 months! then i sat with her while she explained what happened (he bailed!!) and im closer now to her than ever! dont worry to much :)
xxxx

thankyou made me feel better :)..

sstarting tothink will never happen again... you ever feel you've 'had your time' with kids and never going to happen again..

keep looking at bfn after bfn....

i think hardest thing is coz i KNOW how getting that bfp feels i know what its like feel baby move that 1st scan the first time you hold baby.... :(

11dpo ANOTHER bfn :(

Think I'm 10dpo today too scared to test. Won't test at all this month can't face too see a neg- puts me on a downer the whole day no good when I'm
At work

It will happen for everyone, in time

:dust:

i brough 30 off ebay - wish i never did :(

your right puts me on a downer

Hey im ttc number 4!! i always said no more but i know we are happy and wanting more!! i have a 3 year old 2 year old and 6 month old!! all boys! not bothered bout sex just love being a mummy!
my oh is brill to!

On the different dad thing!

all my kids are the same dad BUT my sisters and me have different dads!
my mum told me when i was 14 that my "dad" wasnt my dad and i went off the rails for all of 3 months! then i sat with her while she explained what happened (he bailed!!) and im closer now to her than ever! dont worry to much :)
xxxx

Aww, thats made me feel loads better.
Just noticed we both have a Charlie and Harry lol :) xx

our next is a charlie...

well Charleigh for a girl and Charlie for a boy x

Hi girls - can I join you :flower:

I'm 37 and have a 4 yr old and 18 months and ttc another one! x

more the merrier makes us feel not so crazy :)

how long have you been trying?

We started ttc when Eddie was 3 months old, so that was a year and two months ago, but I have hormonal problems and I was "forced" on the pill for 3 months to try to regulate my cycle, and I just took another three months off because we were moving house and setting up a new business and life was a bit too hectic! So that makes what ---8 months.

How about you?

3 years

2 years not trying not preventing and 1 year trying 100% :(

just googled cervix as was interested by a question....
well
1, id like to kno how they got cam up there lol
2, omg is that what they look like
3, everything i read on cervix gone out window as they look different after pregnany

just looks like a little willy up there lol

lol I was shocked when i saw my first cervix piccie!

Sorry it's been 3 yrs for you hun :hugs: Did it take long with your 2? I ttc'd 10 month for no.1 and then 18 months for no.2 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->