~~~ Big family wanted ~ trying for #3 + ~~~

i never knew i was pregnant with either..

son was a total suprise had 'light periods' until 17 weeks so never tested wsnt until i felt movments and bloating til i went doctors then i thought i had oversized cyst so never tested 1st.. went doctors thinking id need a operation and was sooo scared, they had a feel around and said i think your around 16 weeks pregnant :o ... my 1st scan i found out sex and everything :) his dad left etc before and i met a new partner ... i told the ex and had him on birth certificate but by 6 weeks old he got bored....

then pretty much same with my daughter... but i was around 13 weeks that time my son was still a baby :o

so now im trying and testing all time nothing!! lol
not sure how my bosy works or anything
i was on the pill both pregnancys and now on nothing maybe should go back on the pill to gett pregnant :) lol

Wow - yeah I think going on the pill might be the way forward!! Have you thought about getting any fertility tests done?

my doctors not that nice and i have 2 healthy children apparently im not a priority.. if i want test doing he recomends a private fercility. LOL

hmmm yeah i see your point. what about charting - to see if you are ovvin etc? :hugs:

Im going to TRY that it really does confused my head someone pointed me in direction or fertility friend and confused..

i dont really want to do temps as i wouldnt trust them to be honest... but im willing try everything else :) x

Well let's hope you don't get a chance to do it! :dust: x

Good luck with getting number 3 soon,
i've got number 6 due in june next year,,i've got 3 girls and 2 boys..
i never planed to have a large family just felt right too..

how are you girls..
my AF came :(

but it means i could get a birthday bfp :)

Sorry about af hun :( Hope you get your birthday bfp tho! I'm waiting to ov x

Sorry your AF came Gemma :(
Hope you get your birthday BFP thou :) Whens your birthday?? xx

sorry about AF..ugh i hate when she comes! :hugs:

Aww sorry the :witch: got you, fingers crossed for a birthday :bfp:

thankyou :) ..

hope psychics wrong about march (unless im not pregnant by then lol)

last few says been hard shelbie is really poorly shes in at docs today she dont want to move :( feel really bad...

hi ladies i just thought i would introduce myself. As you can see from my signiture i have 3 boys and 1 girl and my hubby and i decided last night to ttc no. 5. I am super excited but also very nervous. Im not worried about the new addition but about coping with 4 children while pregnant. We also homeschool the older 2 so its not like i can just take it easy when i need to. My first baby took me 2years to concieve, my second happened instantly, my 3rd took 2 years and my 4th happened when i missed a couple of pills. So following that pattern it should take me a while this time. I'm looking forward to getting to know all you lovely ladies over the next few months! x x

hi ,im ttc no.11 and will be testing around xmas day as long as the witch dont get me first,good luck everyone.xxx

hi ,im ttc no.11 and will be testing around xmas day as long as the witch dont get me first,good luck everyone.xxx

hope you get your BFP. Im trying for no. 5 as in from last night. but i had already taken 3 pills out of a pack so i dont really know if i have a chance this month or not! good luck hun! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->