'Big' girls support thread!

SoonToBeMum

Reaction score
I hope i am not stepping on any toes here, but we was just having a discussion in tri1 & there seems to be a few of us 'larger' ladies that could use some extra support/buddies! i have set up this thread in here so that anyone can access it, whether you are TTC pregnant or just had a beautiful baby! Im really hoping that this thread takes off as i know there are plenty of us with worries.

WELCOME!!

also, if anyone has anything that they would like to see in the first post please feel free to PM me or post in here, i am off to look for some bits to jazz it up now!

hi im a larger lady im a size 22 im nearly 6 wks and i do worry that people wont tell im preg..i guess maybe not till the end! i would love to have some bump buddies that are larger ladies and due around the same time ..and can compare what we are going threw.

i have my midwife appt monday and i know my weight will be a big issue so im wondering what will be said or happen!

hi im a larger lady im a size 22 im nearly 6 wks and i do worry that people wont tell im preg..i guess maybe not till the end! i would love to have some bump buddies that are larger ladies and due around the same time ..and can compare what we are going threw.

i have my midwife appt monday and i know my weight will be a big issue so im wondering what will be said or happen!

hiya hun, im a size 22-24 (26 in some shops :blush:) & im only 4 days behind you!!
i havent even seen a dr yet, they told me to ring when im 6 weeks, and they they will arrange stuff, if you dont mind me asking, how come your seeing a mw so early?
xx

because i had mc in jan and i have pcos so im under gyno care...my doc got me appt for midwife early as he wants me to be kept an eye on i ment to be having a scan at 8 wks as ive come off metformin and my chances of mc are higher now!

because i had mc in jan and i have pcos so im under gyno care...my doc got me appt for midwife early as he wants me to be kept an eye on i ment to be having a scan at 8 wks as ive come off metformin and my chances of mc are higher now!

sorry hun :hugs:
lets hoppe that in 35 weeks time (maybe sooner if our babys are eager) we will both have healthy gorgeous babys running us ragged!

its ok i just take each day at a time.... we all have a long and hard journey ahead but all worth it at end of the day! yes a healthy baby would be lovely..we decided not to know the gender until the end which will be so special for us.

what symptoms have u been having hun?

its ok i just take each day at a time.... we all have a long and hard journey ahead but all worth it at end of the day! yes a healthy baby would be lovely..we decided not to know the gender until the end which will be so special for us.

what symptoms have u been having hun?

i havent really had any symptoms if im honest, apart from fatigue and headaches, i also keep getting pains and a sicky feeling when im trying to get to sleep, but they only last about 10 minutes, how about you?
yeah we wont know the gender either, you have to pay where i am :growlmad:

i did have headaches every day since ov for 2wks but they seem to have gne i just feel tired, my boobs are tender and sore sometimes and im starting to feel more nauseous... i had it morning noon and night from 6wks with my dd

i didnt realise u would have to pay as in staffordshire i think they tell u if u want to know as they did with my dd 13 years ago but we dont want to know even if they can see this time! its my second but oh's first . i wouldnt mind having a 3d scan when the time comes,but not sure if having extra weight that id get clear pics or not...

is this ur first pregnancy?

yeaah its my first,
& yeah i know, its silly, you should be able to find out the gender for free, but unfortunately around here you cant :nope:
& yeah id love a 3d scan, but i think ill see how clear my other scans are first, im not deperate for a 3d one, so ill just wait and see!
x

Ooooh can I join please? I'm a BB lady uk size 24/26 :blush:

I'm actually quite good :) I've managed to clean the bathroom and kitchen floor... leaving it to oh while I've been feeling like shite means it hasn't been done for weeks lol blss him he's great, but not a cleaner :dohh:
I think now I've hit 12 weeks I'm on the up... I hope!

How about you? x

I'm actually quite good :) I've managed to clean the bathroom and kitchen floor... leaving it to oh while I've been feeling like shite means it hasn't been done for weeks lol blss him he's great, but not a cleaner :dohh:
I think now I've hit 12 weeks I'm on the up... I hope!

How about you? x

awwh, well iv done naff all all day!! :blush:
im feeling really tired and achey today, everytime i get up i get a cramp in my 'foofoo' so im using that as an excuse :winkwink:
iv got another 7 weeks until i hit the up hopefully, and boyy it couldnt come soon enough!!

I would like to join. I wear US size 20, and this is my first pregnancy.

Hiya!!
iv posted on one of your threads already, so your definately welcome in this one :winkwink:

you guys should check out the plus size bump thread in 2nd tri!!! I'm a pre preg size 18/20 in the US and I feel huge but people say I look really small for being 37weeks! I think some of that might have to do with the fact that I've only gained 10 lbs! I wouldn't worry that people arn't going to be able to tell your pregnant! Some ladies get HUGELY pregnant and I don't know what makes a bump that big (one of my friends had over 15lbs of fluid!!) but Its just how your body is going to respond! I would totally recommend a belly band! Along with holding my pants up , because I'm too stubborn to buy maternity clothes, it rounds out the bottom of your tummy so nice!!!!! So you looke more round and less.... B :| I didn't leave the house without one on untill just recently!

I hope you newly pregnant ladies are appreciating sleeping... and walking... and being able to see your toes!!! Cause I can't do any of that :rofl:

Hiya!!
iv posted on one of your threads already, so your definately welcome in this one :winkwink:

Yes you did and thanks for welcoming me. I cant wait to get fatter and not see my toes. I took pictures of my belly last night and Im going to do so every two weeks to see the gradual changes throughout my pregnancy :happydance:

Hiya!!

Yes you did and thanks for welcoming me. I cant wait to get fatter and not see my toes. I took pictures of my belly last night and Im going to do so every two weeks to see the gradual changes throughout my pregnancy :happydance:

i keep thinking i should take pictures of my belly, but at the moment its just flab, i think i will start next saturday when im 6 weeks :flower:

I did every week for awhile! then every 2 or so... its been a few weeks since I've done one though :| I made all my pictures REAL ya know no staging or anything... and I wish that I could have a set of staged ones and the real ones!

https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/bumpcollage-2.jpg

theres my collage so far lol I have a picture thats not in it yet though!

I did every week for awhile! then every 2 or so... its been a few weeks since I've done one though :| I made all my pictures REAL ya know no staging or anything... and I wish that I could have a set of staged ones and the real ones!

https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/bumpcollage-2.jpg

theres my collage so far lol I have a picture thats not in it yet though!

BEAUTIFUL!!!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->