Big head

Buzzy Bee

Reaction score
I had my re scan last week and she said baby has a big head!! When I asked should I be worried as in is everything ok she laughed and said well it's not me giving birth to him!!! I'm a bit annoyed tbh and worried at the same time, don't know what to think? Xx

How big was it? Your MW is awful. Bad attitude. Sorry. xx

that wasnt a very nice thing to say i would have cried lol
when i had a growth scan at 34 week they told me my baby has a big head but they managed to refrain from any rude comments and said it was fine and nothing to worry about
did they say or note down in you rnotes in the scan section the size of babys head
our babys head circumferance was 339mm at 34 week and 340mm at 36 week

Ooo thats rude, r u having a c-sec? I was told mine has a fat belly. lol i was ok with it though coz i expected it xx

babys head may slow while body catches up. My dds head was off the chart when born

I was told my LO has a big head

At my 36 week check the head circumference was 330mm which is slightly above average but the BPD (temple to temple) was 98mm which is like the 99th percentile!!! Alien baby!!!! Everything else was measuring 36 weeks apart from BPD which measured 40 weeks!

I don't mind having a big headed baby/child but I DO mind pushing it out my vagina!! :haha:

Off topic, but can they measure the shoulders or no?

What is head circumf "supposed" to be at 40 weeks?

babys head may slow while body catches up. My dds head was off the chart when born

this is what happened with mine at first growth scan was rather large whent back at 36 week and her body had done loads of growing but head growth had slowed rite down and was back to average size

Thanks everyone!! I know I thought it was very rude indeed she said it was nothing to worry about but still you worry don't you? Head circumference is 244.9 mm is that big? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->