Big helper!

SpringCrane

Reaction score
I started feeling really sick while making pancakes, and since I haven't thrown up yet, I prepared my 2 year old by explaining what was about to happen. He was so good (Mommy being hurt or sick often freaks him out). I asked him to go into my room and get a Kleenex from my bedside table and he did. Then I asked him to find my phone which was under the covers on my bed, and he did that too! He was so sweet! Then he said, "Mama cut pancakes!"... Haha. Toddler empathy only lasts so long.

So cute!

My daughter brought me towel and then she patted my back and asked mama okay? Melts my heart to see such a gesture from a 2year old. And didn't even ask her, she waa just looking at me the whole time I was puking.

I got sick in front of my toddler a few days ago, he just stood beside me next to the toilet and pat my back, when I was done he gave me his sacred woobie.

Aww those stories are so sweet! My 2 yo was trying to push his face in front of mine (I guess to see what was going on?) when I was gagging violently into the toilet... I was worried I was going to be sick on him!

Soo I just puked off my front porch lol outside was closer than the bathroom. My little came out to see what I was doing and was asking "matter Mommy?" and was patting and rubbing my back. So sweet of him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"