Big Mistake, Huuuge!

SareBear

Reaction score
37 weeks and went 'shopping', inverted commas are there as I came across a few fundamental problems which stopped me actually participating in the act of 'shopping'.

1) The loo. I was at Westfield Centre Derby for 1 hr. I frequented the loo 3X, the last one was just because all the comfy chairs were taken and I needed a sit down :rofl:

2) I went to get some green eye shadow - thought I'd funk myself up a bit. Couldn't decide on which shade of green. Pregnancy brain hit big time! Ended up with grotbags green hands because I'd tested soooo much. any way, finally made a rediculous decision (called Pixi Green) and asked lady if they had any wipes to clean tester stuff off. NO! seriously girls, I nearly blubbered on her. WTF? Crying because of no wipes?

3) all the summer clothing is coming in and there's the cutest dresses out. I was looking at them in my old size then i suddenly realised 'DILLUSIONAL'.
Did an about turn and went to the RED HERRING maternity section. Looks ok if you want to wear binliners for tops and skinny jeans (just to make your arse look fatter). Bugger me, I know they're fashion, but being preggers doesn't mean everyone else has gone blind!

4) Back pain. OMG! Paid for some supersize pants at Marks and the lady said, 'these r on buy 1 get 1 1/2 price'. I was shattered. 'No Thanks' was my response until she offered to get some for me! Lazy cow - I said yes please.

Returning to the car, I saw a man with an empty wheel chair. You really don't know how close I was to copping a ride to the car:rofl:

x x x

Haha i was gonna go to Westfield next week, think im gonna pass and stick to online shopping!

Aww hun, what a nightmare, hope you are feeling happier now, take care :hugs: XX

LOL!! Oh dear, hope you're feeling better!! x

awwwwwwwwwwwwww:hugs:

I certainly would NOT attempt shopping right now! Unless its from the comfort of my own living room!

Awww bless

I only go shopping now if I have someone with me, unless its Tescos then I can lean on the trolley :)

In all the years Ive been going to the shopping centre ive never been to the public toilets as i just never need to go when im out, since being pregnant im in there all the time, may as well have my own cubicle !

The other thing that pisses me off about shopping is that some people could not give a shite that your pregnant, the amount of people that ive had to squeeze past then hurled a load of abuse at as they pretend they don't notice me is unbelievable.

I came out of the bank the other day and some woman was struggling to get her pushchair through the door so I held it open and she just waltzed passed no thank you, or even a smile I was so angry I just said, don't thank me will you.......BITCH !!!!

I think i should just stay at home as I get shopping rage now :muaha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That was very funny, i'm sorry it seems to be on your behalf :hug:

I was going to tackle a bit of shopping myself next week but i'll take it with caution after reading your thread..

Mental note to self:

1) Take some baby wipes
2) Dont look at clothes, i myself, am already gutted i cant fit into my old size at the moment

I was going to treat myself to a hair cut so that'll be my mid-shopping back rest...

Hope your feeling better hun XXX

:rofl: i could so relate to that when maddi was nearly here!! i think in the last couple of weeks i stuck to easy retail park trips! and of course online :rofl:

We went out on Friday to get my nintendo DSi, the carseat and a look in Matalan. 4 hours later i was ready for home! It was hot, i was fedup and was swelling up. Thankfully we went out early morning before the sun was fully up so at least it was a little cooler.

Why is it that;

a) Westfields in Derby has toilets that are miles from everything?
b) none of the shops in there have maternity sections with anything decent worth buying?

I'm also completely with you on the comfy chair front; they're always taken up by men who look as though they're about to nod off, and not one of the buggers ever offers to stand up and let you sit down!

And to think, I was singing the place's praises when it first opened... pfft!

lol.... dont want to go anywhere public now.. shopping.... out.. anywhere now

Why is it that;

a) Westfields in Derby has toilets that are miles from everything?
b) none of the shops in there have maternity sections with anything decent worth buying?

I'm also completely with you on the comfy chair front; they're always taken up by men who look as though they're about to nod off, and not one of the buggers ever offers to stand up and let you sit down!

And to think, I was singing the place's praises when it first opened... pfft!

A felllow Westfield war wound! Just seen your edd, 4 days before mine. Might be seeing you in the City Hosp x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->