Big Moan! lol

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by babyhopes22, Nov 17, 2011.

1. babyhopes22

babyhopes22 Single mum of 1

Sorry just want a moan.

My god I want this baby out now!
    My ribs ache constantly, as do my hips n legs, I constantly feel the need to poo and up half the nite for a wee or restless legs.
    If not that then it feels like she is picking away at something down there. I sit down n my back aches, I lay down I get heartburn....or a foot protruding out of my tummy lol (that I don't mind so much lol.....)
    On top of that I'm shattered n now have a cold that wants to break but won't.
    I can't wait to meet little madam, just hope its soon!!

2. Milliemoo x

Milliemoo x Well-Known Member

Awww, sending hugs! I feel totally the same. I cry all the time at the moment cos i am just NEVER comfy, cant stand, cant sit, cant lie down, its tough! I am totally obsessed with looking for signs of labour cos i am sooooo desperate for baby to arrive.

Hope you get some relief hun x

3. xdxxtx

xdxxtx NTNP

I'm with you. I don't know how the 40+ weekers get by - I'm pretty sure I'd go in and pull the baby out myself at that point. Heheh...

4. xsadiex

xsadiex Well-Known Member

Poor you!
    I already feel a bit like that but I've still got a while. At least you will be meeting your baby soon, hopefully you won't go overdue!

5. 1stTimeMum33

1stTimeMum33 Well-Known Member

Sending you big hugs hun. I'd love to say it gets easier, but ........ However, somehow, you just get used to it and cope. Hopefully you've only got another 4 weeks to wait. xx