Big Symtom Thread

Aliciatm

Trying but not overdoing
Reaction score
okay so im 4 or 5 dpo. so i think lol..

last period was may 15th... started getting post opks on cd 13- today lol...
Af is due June 13 but will be testing starting June 7th

anyways here are my symtoms:

Tired, Headaches, Tummy is tender, Dull cramping, Dizzyness, Nauseous to the point of gaging almost throwing up... And just achey all over and feel sick :(

what are your symtoms....

i'm about 5-6 days past ovulation.
for the past 3 days i have not been able to stop eating :munch: and i feel so bloated, i've been getting pains on my right hand side and i'm so so tired.after my mc i seemed to get a lot of energy back but now i am exhausted again.:sleep:

i am hoping these are signs but can't help but thinking i may be looking out for symptoms too much and hoping they are there.

:witch: is due about the 9th june(if my cycle is the same as before my mc) i want to try to wait until it is late but i think this will be hard.
good luck to you.
:dust::dust::dust:

Im 9 or 10 dpo. My bbs are tender only on sides, very tired, sneezing a lot, achy, feels like im getting a fever, af cramps, a bit grumpy at 6 dpo, crying over silly things at 7 dpo, im very bloated.... :shrug: could be af symptoms... im testing on the 13th. Ovulated on cd9.

Right now, I am 17dpo and at least two days late. I test Saturday and got a BFN. But my symptoms are: a lot of creamy CM, the hubby says my vagina "feels" different (TMI, I know), boobs are fuller, nipples hurt a bit, no energy and very tired, and sick to my stomach, and just feeling blah. Plus I have been constipated for a few days and then have a day of diarrhea, and then go back to being constipated. I am testing again on Saturday and then if still not answer I am going to the doctor next week.

Update last night I was so feeling bad it wasn't sick or fevery I was just achey all over and my back we it was Just horrible this morning I'm having few mild cramp in-between ovary so thats probably uterus cramping and I'm no where near my period probably just symptom spotting though

I am 16DPO tested yesterday and today BFN

My symptoms:
nausea constantly made worse by smells
Feel like I am going to throw up every time I eat
Need loo constantly (as soon as I leave bathroom bladder feels full again)
BB's are sore mainly at sides
Faint cramping
Today I've had sharp prodding pains in my ovaries area
Very tired for a few days now
Sense of smell and hearing has increased (dont know thats a symptom of anything lol)
Loads of creamy CM (I'm normally really dry)
Bloated tummy

**** I should note though tiredness and nausea for me are a sign that my iron levels are low. I have been taking Asda iron tabs but think I need stronger ones from doctor. Will see on Monday when I get my results ***

Oh yeah and today I cant seem to heat up at all even though its a lot warmer than it has been for weeks.

started getting post opks on cd 13- today lol...

Did I read that right Alicia, you've been getting + OPK's for many days in a row? That has been happening to me too, i'm now on my 5th day.

Yeah I got post from 13- yesterday oy one brand was post so I'm gonna day if thu are Neg today they were neg yesterday... i will be taking my opks in like an hour and a half or two hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->