Big Thumbs Up To Boots!

Sugarmuppet

Reaction score
Can't find the original post, but someone posted about free photo books from boots. I ordered mine and it is just beautiful! :happydance: Could never have afforded to do one other wise! Anyway, I e-mailed boots to say how happy I was and thank them for the offer and quick service - and they got back to me saying how nice it was to be appreciated and to send them my address. This morning the post man brought me a lovely boots goodie bag!!!!!! How nice of them was that!! Made my day!

And thanks to the original poster for the link! :happydance::happydance:

Its photobox that makes them for boots they do all my pics out of me and I got one also, very very nice. I get calender from my photography made for my granddad every year from them to.

Aw thats really nice of them, I got mine a couple of days ago and I absolutely love it, so glad the link was posted :thumbup: xx

could you repost the link please!??
thankyou.

https://www.bootsphoto.com/landing/..._mmc_o=-uubkbzfwlCjCKww5kbELCjCvi i9 niioCjCC

Is this it?

xx

I've just tried it, but it doesn't seem to do a free photobook now!

https://www.bootsphoto.com/landing/freebabybook?channel=1244&cid=taolp143

hope that works, i saved it in my bookmarks when it was put up before so i didnt forget to do it!

oops, just realised that its the same link as other poster put up. their link works for me so maybe its your computer? all you have to do is make a photobook and then put BOOKBA10 as a special offer code to get the £29.99 reduction.

Thank you so much for this, have just made one up x

I started to do one last week but it had more photo places for pics than I thought we were allowed...so I left it. How many photos did you use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->