• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

biger second time ?

happygirl666

this is my first
Reaction score
Hey girls this is my second is it true that you get biger the second time around lol or is it a old wife tale thanks

so far its true for me, but i'm still quite early.

So far true for me as well (and it's not left-over baby fat from the last pregnancy, as I lost it all)...I am 9 weeks, but feel like 12 weeks last time.

I was huge with my second, when I went into labour they measured my bump one last time an it was measuring 42 at 39 weeks!!

I have a friend who is very petite, lost most of her weight right away. She was pregnant when her first was about 8 months old. By 20 weeks pregnant she looked like she was full term! I think it also depends on how far between pregnancies and how long your uterus and muscles had to tighten up and heal.

I'm 8 weeks pregnant with second and i am already showing was big with my first din't think would be possible to be bigger but i think i might be lol

Hey happygirl666, we're due the same day!

As for being bigger second time around, for me I'm guessing it doesn't help that I hadn't quite lost all the weight from the first time yet! :blush:

my little one is 7 months old and a crazy little boy who laughs in his sleep fake coughs and farts when he gets exsited ha ha I cant wate :) I am 7 weeks as it said still not back to norm weight and worried I wil be huge I am going on hols in may and I do not want to be to big lol But I think I may be I do not care if people know I am pregnant in may I just do not want to be heavy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"