Bigger Car? Am I being unreasonable?

Oh god, I have been reading this and I haven't even thought about my car! I reckon you'll be fine with that one TBH. I've an ancient Rover 200 which is currently covered in pooch hair and has no boot mat or arches in as the boot leaks. But I love it! Lol. Think hubby will have to swap cars with me, i'll mention that one to him laters.....x x x

Hiya, for me more important than the space would be the extra doors. When I had my first I changed form a 3 door fiesta to a 5 door focus.

It was OH's idea after my sister, whilst getting my niece out of the back of her 3 door car got her foot trapped on the front seatbelt and tripped. She really hurt herself trying not to hurt my niece. I'm very accident prone so oh insisted on the extra doors!

Now I'm on number 2 I've just changed to an estate, we don't really need the extra space but it is really handy! We use it as our main car so oh is happy! Xx

OH had an acrua integra. SMALL!. had to sell it, because the flippin carseat wouldn't fit in it! so that screamed GET RID OF IT.

for the meantime, he's driving the Jeep, which thankfully is great with room and space.
I would totally suggest a jeep. They're great! :thumbup:

When we had DS1 we had a 3dr 106 and it was a pain getting the pram in the boot but we managed until he went in a foward facing seat then we got a small megane. Now we have 206 5dr but I think with no2 on the way we may need a bigger car for boot space.
Clare

Sorry to sound silly, but what is the "boot". Is that like a trunk?

I would wait until the baby is here, buying a new car could be necessary it might be need. But wait, you can always buy a new one after.

Is he worried about the cost. When he knows you are going to be on maternity pay for a bit maybe he doesnt want the additional cost of a new car.

We have a fiat punto, its not huge and we struggle when we go away - how we will manage when we have 2 car seats in the back is anyones guess. My husband doesnt want us to commit to another car when we have so many current costs (we are going to have an overlap of childcare for a few months where i will basically going to work for the fun of it!) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->