Bigger meal...when?!

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Jus wondering when do you give your LO their biggest meal?!...at dinner or tea time? I always thought the largest meal should be at dinner time?...(thats because where i work thats what they do!)...but alot of people say they cook their largest meal at tea time...when i say largest meal i mean things like fish, spag bol etc. Smaller meals sandwich etc...iykwim!? x

Well Dylan has more variety at dinner, but I'm trying to give him bits of what we're having so I guess his "big" meal is at tea time.

I get confused when it comes to this : ) i always thought dinner was the last meal of the day (i'm not originally from UK) so i guess you mean tea for last,and dinner for lunch?

We always have cereals for breakfast,then an hr or so after that we have eggs,hot dogs,cold meat or hot sandwaches so that 12pm roughly.
Then our biggest meal is about 5pm,which is a full on 2-3 course meal.
and then snacks before bed for my 2 year old (toast and jam,cheese dippers etc) and lots of fruit.
After she goes to bed we usually have pizza and stuff like that,i ALWAYS get hungry around 11pm lol

We give biggest at lunch time and a snack at tea, we only just started a third meal for tea time.

usually lo's biggest meal is at tea time and she'll have sandwiches or something for lunch...unless i know we are going to be out and about at tea time then i switch them

I guess her "bigger" meal is at dinner time but the proportions really are about the same, just the food that's different (she gets pastas, meats, etc more for dinner and tends to get sandwiches and fruits for lunch)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->