Bird poo face cream!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
I just had to tell you all about this cos it made me giggle:rofl:

My friend showed me an article in closer magazine about posh using a face cream made from nightingale poo!!!
It apparently is used by geisha girls to keep their complexion looking clear and radiant. Apparently she has been using it and says its working wonders for her complexion...so..me being me and whats good for posh is as good for me managed to find it!!:happydance:

So Ive ordered some lol! Will let you know what its like!:rofl:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...m=350051596237&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=022

:rofl:I would probably order it too :rofl:
This isn't helping my M/S one bit ROFL.
Let me know how you find it,hope its not too smelly!:rofl:

:rofl: thats the craziest thing ive ever heard !

Although i would actually proberly get it myself !

i just read this in closer mag lol, i would defo try it if it worked!! let us know x

Interesting. Let us know how it works.

Oh my! Are you going to post a pic when you are wearing it for us all to see?

:rofl:I would probably order it too :rofl:
This isn't helping my M/S one bit ROFL.
Let me know how you find it,hope its not too smelly!:rofl:

:rofl: They apparently put something in it to neutralise the smell....!

So if they treat it by Uv, then add stuff to it to neautralise it..its not real bird poo is it :S

Anything that comes out of any butt is poo to me...neutralized or not! :rofl:

Anything that comes out of any butt is poo to me...neutralized or not! :rofl:

:rofl:Hha ii agree, i just dno how they can call it bird poo when its had so much treatment done to it, that its nt even poo lmaoo am probably talking shit:rofl: ignore me!

Jacqui you are so funny! I had a quick look on ebay as was curious but I ain't putting any poop on my face no matter how good it claims to be! Can't imagine what it must smell like, it turns my stomach just thinking about it! Although bird poo is supposed to be lucky if you have some on you isn't it? So maybe thats where they get their theory from. its a bit like putting piles cream around your eyes thats meant to be good for keeping wrinkles and crows feet away too! They will be getting us rolling in pigs doo soon!!! Dust xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->