Birth Announcement

scuffer

Mum to 3 lovely boys!
Reaction score
Hello All! :flower:

I am thrilled to announce the birth of Wilfred Leslie Eoin, who was born yesterday (2nd June) at 2.07pm and weighed an impressive 9lb 14oz.

We are both home from hospital and doing really well after an amazingly speedy birth. My partner and I were really impressed with Jessops hospital in Sheffield, it was very friendly and welcoming, though my male midwife was a bit rubbish at catching the baby as he flew out!

I hope you'll forgive me not posting a full story here as I've just done it on my blog (complete with photos) so you can see it there if you are interested https://motherhoodjourneys.weebly.com/1/post/2011/06/the-birth.html

Here's one photo of Wilf saying "wow" to the world.

https://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/bikerbabe_album/wow.jpg

Thank you all for your support and encouragement and good luck to all the Mummies still waiting to meet their babies. It's worth every moment of pain!

Congratulations to you and your family, please keep in touch on the email and let me know how you are all doing xxx

Lots of love babe

Yay congratulations!! so happy for you x

Just read your blog! Great story and pictures =D

Congratulations to you and your family, please keep in touch on the email and let me know how you are all doing xxx

Lots of love babe

I will do and make sure you keep me informed about how things are going for you x

Wow, very impressed you managed to do your birth story 24 hours later. You look very happy and healthy as does little Wilf! Can't believe his weight, well done and congratulations xx

Wow! He's gorgeous - and HUGE! He looks so healthy and you look really happy in your pics - hope I look that happy when I am in labour. I suspect I will be a blubbering wreck. Mind you, I haven't had any children before so am terrified of the whole idea of labour! Congratulations :)

Thank you everyone - I'm very happy :hugs:

Wow, very impressed you managed to do your birth story 24 hours later. You look very happy and healthy as does little Wilf! Can't believe his weight, well done and congratulations xx

I thought I'd make the most of the time while the baby is exhausted from the birth so sleeping lots and my OH is entertaining the other's in the garden!

Wow! He's gorgeous - and HUGE! He looks so healthy and you look really happy in your pics - hope I look that happy when I am in labour. I suspect I will be a blubbering wreck. Mind you, I haven't had any children before so am terrified of the whole idea of labour! Congratulations :)

I suspect I looked less happy about half an hour later when the pain got more intense, but trying to breathe through contractions and counting deep breaths really helps (as a distraction as much as anything), I'm sure you'll be fine xx

Great blog, great pictures!
Thank you for sharing.
HUGE congratulations!!!

Congratulations to you!! Great names ;)

Lesli

CONGRATULATIONS Scuffer!! Woow that it went so fast, well done! :)

What an amazing story!! I actually had tears in my my eyes at one point! Congratulations on your gorgeous little man! Xx

Love the photos and story! Very inspiring.
:hugs: Great job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->