Birth Announcement

woohoo! Well done hunni, I am reading your blog now! x x x

Oooh, I love, love, love the pics you posted on your blog, he's just the cutest thing! Congratulations!

Awe, congratulations honey!! Wilfred is beautiful!!

Thats gorgeous!!!! you had your baby 4 hours before me on the same day :) they share a birthday now!!! Im so happy for you xxx

Congratulations! :D The blog and photos are great. Such a fab birth story.

It's lovely having such nice comments about the blog so thank you.

I'll be post ing some post birth belly shots over the next few weeks if anyone is interested, I'm not a bounce back type Mum but it will go in time (I hope!).

Thats gorgeous!!!! you had your baby 4 hours before me on the same day :) they share a birthday now!!! Im so happy for you xxx

That's lovely :hugs:

He's gorgeous! Congratulations... I wish my LO would hurry up!! Lol x

Found it! What a lovely story Scuffer! I was still in Jessop's when you went in, which ward did you go to...I was on Concord Tuesday until Friday afternoon. I can empathise with the heat too, it was ridiculous, I had sweat pouring off of me at night.

I have to say DH and I were also thrilled with the care we received, can't rate my two MWs or the surgical team highly enough, although my medical student was a bit of a spare part!

Any way, massive congratulations and what a whopper!

Found it! What a lovely story Scuffer! I was still in Jessop's when you went in, which ward did you go to...I was on Concord Tuesday until Friday afternoon. I can empathise with the heat too, it was ridiculous, I had sweat pouring off of me at night.

I have to say DH and I were also thrilled with the care we received, can't rate my two MWs or the surgical team highly enough, although my medical student was a bit of a spare part!

Any way, massive congratulations and what a whopper!

It's a shame we didn't realise, I could have escaped to your ward! I was on Whirlow. Congratulations on the birth of your baby too x

My mw was lovely, though it did feel strange being me and 2 men in the room! Though I'm going to have to get used to that with all these boys!

You probably also didn't realise that on Thursday someone on Rivelin flooded a bath room which leaked into labour ward and threatened to pull the ceiling down! There were staff running up and down trying to find out where the water was coming from! :haha:

You probably also didn't realise that on Thursday someone on Rivelin flooded a bath room which leaked into labour ward and threatened to pull the ceiling down! There were staff running up and down trying to find out where the water was coming from! :haha:

Oh god, I'm glad I was upstairs by then!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->