Birth Charts

Discussion in 'Paranormal' started by Tigger Momma, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Tigger Momma

Tigger Momma Well-Known Member

This is a group for people who know about or know how to read astrological birth charts.........anyone wanna start off????

I dont know how to read them but I think its cool when they say things that have allready happened. A friend of mine reads them and I think its pretty cool, not 100 percent accurate but fun all the same.

Does anyone know how to read them or know about them???

2. cinnamongirl

cinnamongirl Guest

I've been trying to teach myself how to make my own birth chart (but so far, I haven't gotten very far :blush:)...the thing that is needed for complete accuracy is the exact time and location at birth...otherwise, they will be pretty accurate, but are more like the generalized horoscopes u would read in the paper. My poor mum can't remember what time I was born at, but somewhere around 8 am, so that's what I will use.

Once LO is here, I'd love to have a chart made for him!

3. Midnight_Fairy

Midnight_Fairy New baby J

I have a book "astrology for dummys" It can help you do your own chart. I have not got very far but it is VERY interesting. The book is worth a look if you can get it from a library xx

4. wtt :)

wtt :) Mama of two <3

My parents were into that when i was little and i am interested in it as well now :haha: It is very interesting indeed!

5. BellaBlu

BellaBlu Lovin' my boys :)

Wow, I didnt know anything about this until I came across this thread & I decided to look into it.

I just got a "reading" and it is so spot on that it gave me goosebumps! Not 1 thing didn't make perfect sense. Crazy!