Birth Charts

Tigger Momma

Reaction score
This is a group for people who know about or know how to read astrological birth charts.........anyone wanna start off????

I dont know how to read them but I think its cool when they say things that have allready happened. A friend of mine reads them and I think its pretty cool, not 100 percent accurate but fun all the same.

Does anyone know how to read them or know about them???

I've been trying to teach myself how to make my own birth chart (but so far, I haven't gotten very far :blush:)...the thing that is needed for complete accuracy is the exact time and location at birth...otherwise, they will be pretty accurate, but are more like the generalized horoscopes u would read in the paper. My poor mum can't remember what time I was born at, but somewhere around 8 am, so that's what I will use.

Once LO is here, I'd love to have a chart made for him!

I have a book "astrology for dummys" It can help you do your own chart. I have not got very far but it is VERY interesting. The book is worth a look if you can get it from a library xx

My parents were into that when i was little and i am interested in it as well now :haha: It is very interesting indeed!

Wow, I didnt know anything about this until I came across this thread & I decided to look into it.

I just got a "reading" and it is so spot on that it gave me goosebumps! Not 1 thing didn't make perfect sense. Crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->