Birth control methods whilst WTT?

I was on the NuvaRing but it was giving me horrible migraines and was raising my blood pressure. So we are doing a combo of withdrawl and spermicide. We've used it in the past and it seems to work well for us.

we are using the withdrawal method coupled with temp charting I have found fertility friend website a great help with this!! xxx

im on the implant have been for 4ish days and ive noticed ive been getting awful headaches and dizzyness with it :(

Im having my implant removed on the 4th July and then having about 6months of the combined pill to get me back into regular cycles then nothing until we ttc. I've been wondering what we will do if i get to the end of my pill cycle for contraception.

Argh my post failed!! I wrote so much!!

All in all i basically said the nuva ring isnt for me and i have only tried combined pills. In reply to some other threads.

I have some random spotting today after i quit the patch on Sunday. I think this is normal since my hormone levels have dropped? Im not due for af for 3 weeks yet...

We're mainly using withdrawal now but occasionally will use condoms. In the past I was on the Mirena which I hated and I've tried several different kinds of pills all of which made me a hormonal monster. So this is what works best for us. Withdrawal isn't the most fool proof method but getting a BFP wouldn't be so bad now for us, we could make it work.

As nobody has suggested it, what about the diaphragm. I would use this, but DH complains he can feel it. He is on the (whispers theatrically) larger side though.
I hate the pill, and condoms leave me a bit cold, so we use the withdrawal method too. We also take a few 'calculated' risks as my cycle is like clockwork. None of it is satisfactory really though....xx

I'm on the NuvaRing and I kinda really like it. I can't ever feel and my OH hasn't said anything about feeling it. But he also pulls out everytime as well, we've had some scares so he is cautious. haha. I personally would love a little surprise haha.

ahhh well im going to try the mini pill now. Kinda scared, but the doctor was really nice and answered all my questions. He explained that estrogen is taken in through the stomach even in the patch somehow? And that i must be sensitive to it since i was on depo with little problems! He recommended Micronor, which i have been researching and read a lot of horror stories, i guess i wont know till i try.

Unfortunatly the spotting wasnt just spotting. A withdrawal bleed came this morning, and i havnt hat one this heavy or painful in years! (tmi sorry) I had to be tested for eptopic pregnancy because of the pain :/. I was fine though. How could my lining build up that much in 7 days?! Confused......

I am waiting until my next "real" period to start the mini pill. And maybe after baby number one comes sometime in the future i might try mirena.

I didnt really wanna start a new thread so hopefull someone will stumble upon my question!! I started on the mini pill and its going well. For the first few days i was nauseas, had headaches, fatigue, what felt like a pulling on my ovary and lower back pain and then i was fine.....for the last couple of days my appetite has gone!! I am eating but not enjoying the food and sometimes i feel like i just CANT eat. Like i look at my food and think ergh! And i usually love food and have a huge appetite!!

Is this just a delayed symptom? I never heard of losing your appetite on the mini pill! Other than that its all good! Still feeling tired alot, had some random sharp pain in my left side earlier today but i think im ok!

Don't know chick, never been on the mini pill but I hope someone can help!

I hope so!! I get this idea in my head that im pregnant (i know im not ttc but i do want it bad!) even though i know its not likely, then i start reading other threads and its like i start to feel symptoms!! I swear i just got cramps and i feel nauseas now!! My mind is playing cruel tricks on me!

just come off pills as they are effing me up haha so were gunna use condoms from now on until ttc ...never liked condoms but hey supposedly the extra thin are pretty good we will see

We have been using condoms. I find them quite uncomfortable, but the super thin, or ultra thin are the best :)

just come off pills as they are effing me up haha so were gunna use condoms from now on until ttc ...never liked condoms but hey supposedly the extra thin are pretty good we will see

You can get new naturalx ones or somthing of a similar name and basically apparently you cant tell you using it.

Before I got on BC, OH and I used the withdrawal method without getting pregnant for over a year. Now that I'm on the pill we don't use any other form of BC. Right now I'm currently on Beyaz but it was breaking my face out really bad so my ob/gyn is switching me to orthotricyclen low. Hopefully that goes better for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->