Birth Control or Pregnancy Symptoms?

momoftwogirls

Reaction score
So I had DD2 almost 8 weeks ago. I bled for about 3 weeks, stopped for a week, a week later I got my first period, and that lasted about 4 days (Im not BF). That following Monday I began Gildess FE 1/20. DH and I had unprotected sex the same day I started the BC (which was 10 days into my cycle). He didn't pull out and when I went to the bathroom to try and get it out (TMI, sorry!) nothing came out. Later that day I had a glob of clear (semi-brown tint, almost like old blood), very stretchy "fluid" hanging out about 3in (TMI again, so sorry!). That night I had twinges that I at the time attributed to gas because I didn't think it was time to ovulate. Could my "O" be off and come early due to recently giving birth? Now I am having PG symptoms, exhaustion, nausea that comes in waves- smells making me sick, dull cramping 6 days after this, tender breasts off and on. I also had a bunch of lotion-like CM 3 days after this bathroom episode (when I should have Od). Im just confused, could that have been EWCM and could these symptoms be from the BC or could I actually be pregnant again so soon? Like I said I am not BF. (Note- I took Loestrin FE in high school with no side effects)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"