Birth control pill (microgynon)

chloe18.

mam of 2 georgous boys <3
Reaction score
:winkwink:pHi ladies...was wondering if anyone has been on the microgynon pill and how long after did you get your first period?!
My cycles are 29 days never late when taking the pill but currently stopped and as of today I am 5 days late!!
Anybody had similar experience...?

Hey.
I was on microgynon for about 4 years. I stopped taking it June 15 2011(near enough) I had my period a few ddays later because I was on holiday lol and then caught pregnant July 14 2011 so pretty quick for me

I had my withdrawl bleed on 15th july and ovulated yesterday cd17 and just waiting to see if i have concieved or when af will come.

I had my withdrawal bleed 3-4 days after I stopped it and nothing since :( driving me nuts now xx

I've just come off it - AF started this week :( - but last time i came off it and was pg on third month, so didnt take too long. XX

Did you have any ovulation symptoms at any point? Have you taken a test?

I too have just come off this pill. I've had some spotting with really bad bloating and stomach cramps which I'd never had before. (for two days, not enough to warrant a pad or anything) but my actual period is 3 days late now!

I've done 4 tests all BFN. I too am at a loss with this one. Everything is really new and I've no idea what's happening. My cycle is usually 28 days but I'm now on day 32 and still no sign of AF?!?!?!? I don't know what's going on or what to do.

Glad I'm not on my own with this pill and the problems.

i was on this pill for 5 years when I came off my cycle became a little irregular 28 days one month 32 days the next x

Yeah I've taken test they're all negative :( thanks for your replies ladies :)

Hi I was wondering how long you were all taking this pill for?

I was taking it for a year before my first son and he's 3, went back on it again after he was born...ran out of pills then conceived pretty quickly with my second son, been back on them now for about a year xx (currently 6 days late)

I came off microgynon 30 on 30th June, AF arrived 6th July for 8 days, felt fine until 23rd July which would be CD18 when I had cramps in lower region but not like AF, then cramping on and off for a week, last night I had cramps that were quite sore, bfn yesterday but prob too early. Going to begin testing sat/sun if AF doesn't get me before had, I think it seems too be too good to be true me getting :bfp: on my first cycle :haha:

Same here don't think I be lucky enough to first cycle haha still no sign of AF xx

Im in the same boat - have posted my own thread but only had one reply!! :(

I came off Cerazette 27th June, had a completely normal period on 30th June. Lasted about 5 days. Thought i was due on 30th July but nothing :(

Thing thats most irritating is i still had periods while on the pill. I know a lot of peoples sometimes stop but mine didnt and somehow now i've come off it i've had nothing ! Done 3 tests in the last 6 days! I'm going to go stir crazy if this goes on any longer.

Im trying to tell myself to just not think about it and go with the flow but its so difficult. Me & OH have just decided for deff to start trying for baby #2 and then this happens. It's so annoying as you have no control of your body and you literally just have to wait.

I know im being stupid as we've only just decided to and theres so many woman out there that have been trying to months or years and in that respect i feel like a complete cow but when you decide to try again its so exciting and im not the most patient person in the world either. If i want something i want it like yesterday! Haha.

I've never wanted to see AF so much in my life - just so i know it can be a starting point!

:winkwink:pHi ladies...was wondering if anyone has been on the microgynon pill and how long after did you get your first period?!
My cycles are 29 days never late when taking the pill but currently stopped and as of today I am 5 days late!!
Anybody had similar experience...?

:wave: Hi. I was on this after my son, but ttc #2 now...

i had my last pill on 18th May, had my usual withdrawal bleed, Then started my new pack but only took 4 out of this then stopped as didnt want a whole month more on these. Took official last pill 18th May, had a 2nd withdrawal bleed 22nd-25th.
Then my first proper bleed June 19th. 1st cycle of 28days.
Then 2nd cycle was 34days.
Im now on CD11 of my 3rd cycle.

Hope this helps in some way, Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583