Birth of viram john lucus 26/08/09

missbingohead

Reaction score
Well on the tuesday the 25th i had had dull pains on and off all day but only comming around every 40/45 mins so thought was just having another test run lol
went to see my mum with the kids in the afternoon and they were just in my back with the tightnings in the front so again ignored them.
decided to do some listing on ebay lol which is were i sat untill i thought i would go to bed around 11.00, still just dull pains off i went to bed.
well once i got into bed the pains started comming every 10mins and were getting very painful so got up again to go and sit on the birthing ball downstairs, stayed on there till around 11.45 and did not have any pains so thought i would try to go back to bed as soon as i stood up the pains came back alot stronger, got to around 12.00 so rang my mum to come over, sat with my mum till around 12.45 still thinking that it might just be a test run as my pains were 10/5 3/2 mins so no proper pattern, mum not having any of it and got my partner from work we started off to the hospital around 1..15
on the way there my pains were comming every 2 mins and i was in alot of pain by now the pressure alone was alot to deal with,
got to the hospital around 1.40 could hardly stand up got to delivery and was took to a room and given the lovely gas and air:thumbup:
midwife took a look and said i was 9cms and baby is very low waters were bulging.
with the next contractions i could feel the need to push so i did.
waters went as his shoulder was born 1 more push and he was born at 2.07am day before his due date 6lb in weight.
he is lovely and i cant stop looking at him.:hugs:
will add pics shortly.
sorry it was soooooooooo long lol
xxxxxx

wow, sounds like it was a quick labor! congratulations on your little boy!

Great birth story! I love hearing these! Congrats & welcome to the world Viram!

Congratulations on the birth of your little boy :) Sounds like a very speedy labour!

Wow, sounds like a speedy one! Congratulations!

Congrats, a speedy labour, and you did so well! Sounds perfect!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->