• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Birth Plan

jaybee

Mum to Tobias & Alexander
Reaction score
Evening,

I know its a bit early to be looking at it, but I have found this site for writing Boirth Plans...

https://pregnancyandbaby.sheknows.com/pregnancy/baby/Birth-plan-creator-241.htm

Thanks for this.....the only thing I know is that I DON'T want an epidural OR pethodine (sp?), no ventouse or forceps unless the baby is in danger..

When do we have to think about this plan?

Nicola xx

That's what I want to know, when do we get to start talking about our birth plans with the MW?

well my consultant said he wants to know what birth i want at my next appointment which will be when im 28 weeks..

Thanks for this.....the only thing I know is that I DON'T want an epidural OR pethodine (sp?), no ventouse or forceps unless the baby is in danger..

When do we have to think about this plan?

Nicola xx

Hi Nicola,
Can I ask why you are so anti the pain relief....not saying anything about it... just curious.
I am in two minds about pain relief have no idea what I want and so am interested in other opinions.

One thing mum friends have said to me is make no definates in your birth plan cos things can change at the drop of a hat!

I am totally bemused about the whole thing!!

That's what I want to know, when do we get to start talking about our birth plans with the MW?

I;ve got my next MW appointment earlt jan at about 28 weeks ish and so am going to ask about it then.

Got to ask about anti natal classes too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"