Birth plan?

xCeex

Reaction score
When do we sort this out?

I am going to see my midwife tomorrow, 25 weeks. Is this to early for them to discuss it?

Oooh had my MW appt last week, the 24 week one she has booked me in for my 28 week one and said it would last about 30 mins as they discuss birth plans and breast feeding then, i didnt have this with DS so not sure if its a new thing?! but maybe your MW will say that to you for your 28 week appt?

Probably will be the 28 week one then. What will happen at this app then? x

not sure if its the same for everyone but its just like the 16 week visit, she checked BP, tested my wee haha, listened to babys HB and asked if i had any questions. She didnt even measure my belly she said she'd do that at 28 week appt!

I think it's good to start thinking about what you want. There are lots of different options available so it'd be nice to have a discussion about them. The hospital tour - if you do one - might also help to inform you. When I had my son my MW never even mentioned a birth plan to me, thankfully I had done NCT classes & did my own anyway x

no one bothered to talk to me about birth plans last time. i just read about them in all the pregnancy books and info id acquired so just got on and did it myself. i printed it out and stuck it in my notes and the mw read thru it when i finally went to the delivery unit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->