Birth stories?

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
I was just wondering with all this talk of birth stories whether we could start a new thread where we could re write them? I'd love to do mine again as I missed so much out the first time and I missed so many storiesof the people I feel close to on here as I was in hospital or with a newborn when they were written and I just missed them completely.

What do people think? Good idea? Bad idea? Should I order my taxi now?

I started a similar thread yesterday. It's in the pregnancy club forum

You know,thats actually a pretty great idea!

We can make a thread in which everyone can re-write their birth sory (if they're comfortable ofcourse) and that way we won't be cluttering the Birth announcements and stories section...
Lets just wait for more opinions before ordering taxis :lol:

Lol me neither but I thought I'd put it there for all the first time mums-to-be to read

good idea, but I wouldnt want to scare anyone, I dont think mine would put peoples minds at ease somehow!!

No I know it wouldn't put their minds at ease but it's probably better for them to know what they're actually in for rather than sugar coat it... well that was my idea anyway :S

Everyone knows it's going to hurt! Seriously, no one is THAT nieve..:rofl:

i wont post mine it might scare them it scares me

If I was going to rewrite my birth story I'd want to put it in a positive light...and I really can't do that yet. It was just horrid! The more I remember the more I don't want to remember :lol:

I kinda wanted to re-write mine also... I was still so drugged up from the csection that I just put basic details... I was seriously high for like 3 days after the section. :dohh:

i would love to re write mine just had a look at my old one and i cant beleive i only wrote about 6 lines lol i must of been tired haha xxx

i wouldnt re-write mine. i think i could get closer to the truth immediately afterwards. i've forgotten half of it now.

i agree claire, i thought mine might frighten people too! i have only just written mine, at the time i did feel comfortable enough writing it, it was quite a hard time, it's only now that i felt the time was right for me to write one, if that makes sense! hope it was ok to write one sooooooo long after :)

I did mine again in the birth story section- the original one was just a few lines and didnt tell much- at the time I hadnt accepted that it had gone pear shaped

thanks u for sharing your story again reallytiny amy, i felt the same as you, was a bit miffed it hadn't gone how i thought :hugs:

im the same i have only just got over mine it still doesnt feel like mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->