Birth Story - Daddy's Perspective

scuffer

Mum to 3 lovely boys!
Reaction score
Hello everyone :flower:

I thought I would start a final thread here before moving properly to talk babies. As you know I have the mother blog but we have family blog too which is a random collection of stuff. Anyway, my OH wrote his version of the birth and I thought you might like to read a Daddy's perspective https://dirtyshadeofgreen.weebly.com/1/post/2011/06/a-couple-of-kooks.html

Enjoy the rest of your pregnancies x

what a lovely story thanks for that made me somewhat bleek morning a little brighter lol xx

What a lovely story, thanks for sharing :)!

Oh dear, totally sobbing- the cats are staring at me wondering what's wrong! :haha: that was lovely, thank you. Hope you are doing well scuffer! :) xx

what a lovely story thanks for that made me somewhat bleek morning a little brighter lol xx

:hugs: I hope you're feeling a bit brighter today x

Crying! How lovely x

Oh dear, totally sobbing- the cats are staring at me wondering what's wrong! :haha: that was lovely, thank you. Hope you are doing well scuffer! :) xx

You've made me well up again thinking about it, he is a sweetie. He says he's sorry for making you cry but thinks the cat thing is funny (he loves cats!).

We've been out this morning to the toddler group I usually attend, it was lovely to introduce Wilf to them all but we're now shattered and ready for a nap.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"