Birth story of sophie

Thumbelina 3

1 child of 2 years 9month
Reaction score
Well heres our story. Sophie was due 11/11/11 but after taking raspberry leaf tea, hot curry, sex etc to speed things up the week before her due date. on monday 7th i tried clary sage which i now swear works!in the night mild contractions started by the morning the contractions were still going every 10 mins and i hadnt felt her move. so we went into the hospital tues morn all was fine and i was sent home again. tues nite the contractions started coming hard and fast so we went in again and were sent home. by 3am it was unbearable. Things got abit hazy from here on and contractions were pretty awful my bp and temperature went up and i had lots of gas and air and then 3 lots of diamorphine.by the time we got to wednesday nite id been in labour so long and was so tired i had a pessary to speed things up then an epidural.finally on thursday 10th sophie was born. She was alittle dopey to begin with and the doctor rushed into see her but she soon perked up and we have a perfect little girl weighing 7 pounds 10. i had to stay in hospital for a while as they thought i had an infection and i was very anemic but we are now home and both doing well. im loving being a mum and although the labour was gruelling shes worth every minute of it xx

aww congrats!! i know what i will be trying when its time for me to be full term lol!!

i swear by it inhaling it and mixing with a barrier oil into your bump but do think it pre started by labour before i was pos ready so seemed to last longer x

Congrats!! :D i bought some Clary sage, and Sweet Almond Oil to use to hopefully speed things up when the time comes :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"