Birthday Ideas

wannabmamma

WTT for our own buba
Reaction score
Ok so its my BFs birthday on Wednesday and I want to do something for him on the day as were going out for dinner on Saturday. I was thinking a picnic but then checked the weather and its supossed to be heavy rain :dohh:
We cant really go to each others houses as they do be full and I rather go out for the day so it could just be the two of us.

Have you girls got any ideas what I can do???

Im going crazy trying to think but hey its taking my mind off wanting to test :rofl:

Im not really sure hun how about any of these
Cinema
Bowling
A nice romantic meal
Night out
Cant think of any more hun x

Im not really sure hun how about any of these
Cinema
Bowling
A nice romantic meal
Night out
Cant think of any more hun x

we do alot of stuff together and already over the easter weekend we have gone to the cinema twice and bowling :rofl: going out for a fancy meal on Saturday so cant afford two meals. Thanks for the reply xx

hmm, maybe go to an aquarium? It's indoors, so it's ok if its raining. Or lock yourselves in one of your rooms and do a movie marathon with an indoor picnic.

just thought id lets yous know what I ended up doing for him.... I got up at 8.00 am and put a tent up in the back garden!! i put lots of blankets and pillows in to make it comfy. we had a picnic of his favourite foods and i even baked him a cake for desert. we had a radio to listen to and sing along with but also the rain which made it very romantic and he loved it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->