Birthday parties????

Tanikins

mum to 1
Reaction score
Hi ladies

Just wondering your views on when to start doing bday parties for your babies?

Me and my oh have a baby and we both agree that we'll start once hes at school and can ask for them and choose who comes.

My oh has 2 kids with an ex and she has had parties for them every year since they where born and often argue as ex wants them and oh doesnt see the point!

Anyways any imput would be welcomed x

I think aproper party with games/party bags to take away and full on decs I would probably do when they have a group of friends big enough. Up to then, I would still make an effort and do a theme, I just wouldnt go OTT with too much. I would like to think A will look back at photo's, including her 1st birthday and see that effort was made, because she will never get another 1st birthday. It's all about creating memories, however you want to do it.

:flower:

Ya we would do something even if its just a cake at nannies im talking £300 on a venue and food and inviting 25+ kids

we had immediate family and godparents at a party at home for lo's first birthdays.
went to the zoo/aquarium for 2nd birthday and took picnic with a birthday cake and then had a party at a leisure centre that has an inflatable slide tunnel thing for third birthday. with about 8 children. did that for under £100

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->