birthday party no food

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
Hi,

I have been trying to arrange a birthday party for Earl and have settled on a bouncy castle party at the leisure centre. They are having trouble catering it (was only going to have sandwiches and crisps anyway) and was wondering if it would be awful to not have any food. The party will be at 2pm for 1 hour, and I could put a drink and a slice of cake into the party bag to take away.

Would that be naff? Would you be upset if I didn't feed your 2-5yo?

Thanks

If the party is only 1 hour I don't think you would have time for food anyway.

I don't think parents would be annoyed if you let them know in advance (e.g. on the invite). But if you don't let them know then the kids might turn up hungry as it is generally the norm to have something to eat. The kids won't care - they'll be having too much fun!

Not at all, if a party was at 2pm for 1 hr I wouldn't expect there to be time to eat food! All Lucy's birthday parties (since school) have been from 2.30 for 2 hrs and generally it is only snacky bits xx

No i would give my daughter lunch before a party at 2, and as pp said for 1 hr party you prob wouldn't have time anyway

exactly as the others said. you wont have time for food.

you could always buy a few of the huge bags of crisps from tesco etc and put those out if you really want. but for a 2pm party i would have given LO lunch. xx

Thanks everyone. All booked and paid for today. Plan is to then go for a family tea at one of the local italians (Earl's favourite is pasta lol).

Extremely excited - now to write out 20 invitations! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->