• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Birthday pressie help

Waiting4Bump

Reaction score
I need to go to town NOW, to buy a birthday present for a friends 6 year old little girl. I have no idea what to get so I thought I would ask on here for some advice LOL!

She is a bit of a girlie girl, she loves High School Musical, pretty much all the typical 6 year old girls things I guess!

So any ideas are much appreciated! Thaaanks xx

How about a jewellry box with a twirling ballerina? I bought one for my cousin last week to put all her play jewellry in.

I've done her a couple of CD's for the car, and now I'm thinking maybe a couple of DVD's and see what I can find in town for her LOL But I'm liking that idea hun..Thanks xx

I bought my 5 year old niece a princess telephone for Christmas and she loved it! Maybe some dress up clothes? A princess outfit? Those go over well too with little girls

I need to go to town NOW, to buy a birthday present for a friends 6 year old little girl. I have no idea what to get so I thought I would ask on here for some advice LOL!

She is a bit of a girlie girl, she loves High School Musical, pretty much all the typical 6 year old girls things I guess!

Awww 6 years old, the days when everything was good :rofl:. I would recommend buying her a webkinz, its a great online virtual pet where she can play games with it, take it to the doctor, give it a bathe, take it shopping, put it to sleep, decorate its room, visit charm forest with him and tons tons more things to do, i bought my neice one and she loves it - well in fact she has about 4 of them now from me. Check out the site and take the free tour www.webkinz.com. Other than that i would say get something from the high school musical movie, maybe a fun kids make up kit, some colouring books - those are my suggestions

maybe one of these:
-High school musical costume
-some kind of science kit, like one of those thing there you send for the caterpillars and you watch them grow into butterflies or something.
-one of those little kids baking ovens where they can bake little cakes and decorate them
-art/craft kit, like beads/jewelry or something.
-one of those toy horse figures, girls love horses
-an unpainted wooden box or something with some wood pain for her to paint/decorate
-take her to one of those pottery painting places and she can paint something there

hope that helps xxx

Woo..Thank you. They are all fab ideas..I didn't have time today in the end, so I'm going to have to run to town on Friday morning really early, so I'm limited to where I can go, but we have Argos, Early Learning Centre, George @ Asda, so there should be somewhere! :happydance: xx

Awww 6 years old, the days when everything was good :rofl:. I would recommend buying her a webkinz, its a great online virtual pet where she can play games with it, take it to the doctor, give it a bathe, take it shopping, put it to sleep, decorate its room, visit charm forest with him and tons tons more things to do, i bought my neice one and she loves it - well in fact she has about 4 of them now from me. Check out the site and take the free tour www.webkinz.com. Other than that i would say get something from the high school musical movie, maybe a fun kids make up kit, some colouring books - those are my suggestions

just wondering what you ended up getting her. Did she have tons of fun

A lot of kids I worked with in the summer were obsessed with Webkinz and had huuuge collections of them :)

bahahaha... I should check OP date too maybe! :dohh:

A lot of kids I worked with in the summer were obsessed with Webkinz and had huuuge collections of them :)

hahahahahahaha ladies its so dam easy to get carried away here when we're having fun :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"