• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

birthdays :D

lexis_mommy

Reaction score
i'm having alexis's birthday party next weekend !!!! i can't wait i'm sp excited to see her playing and opening all her presents. it's so hard to believe that my baby will be a year old, i look at her and tear up :roll:

we are having a dora theme at her party, its going to be so adorable :D

if any of your lo's have turned one (or more hehe) already what did you do for their party's?

we are having mainly family, and some of my friends who have kids :D i can't wait. plus my OH and i got her a ball pit so it'll be fun to watch them all playing in it :D i'm just so excited lol

We didnt do anything for Noahs Birthday :( Unfortunatly I had to sit my end of year exam for my degree on that day So I didnt even see him for most of the day. But he got pressents round his nans that day and jelly and ice cream. then pressents from mummy and daddy in the evening, and at the weekend we had a birthday dinner at his other nans, so more presents!!! I console myself in the fact he was to young to understand what its all about anyway.

Icant wait till he is a couple of years older though and can have proper birthday parties with buffet food and games!

When I was growing up my dad was a miserable git who didnt even want to see us, let alone our friends so Inever got to have birthday parties once I started school age, cause he would be in the ouse at weekends. So I really want to go to town with kids parties. Cause I missed them, I just got to go to my friends.

My Youngest was 5 yesterday and his party is tionight.

I chose to take 30 kids :shock: (well 26 as 4 have deffo pulled out) to Kids Kingdom. (an indoor play centre) they will eat there and run at=round for a very long time wearing themselves out :lol:

It will be Noisy but as the staff are there helping and getting everything else sorted it will be a very stress free day i believe.

My kids only have big 1st, 5th and probably 16th 18th and 21st birthday parties. I let tham have a small party all th other years with just close family and friends :D

Nooo 13 - Have to have a BIG party when it's teen time :twisted: Pot, alco-pops etc don't be a mean Mum! :shock:

:rofl:

Aww how exciting lexis-mommy! And Dora theme-I love Dora! :D

lol wobbles thats how my 13th was :shock: def don't want alexis's to be like that :D

happy birthday to your lo tootsie :D and awww cat at least you can make your kids have big parties :D:D

i am so excited for her birthday everything is coming into place i just can't wait for it lol

whats she having for her birthday ? bet your all excited now!

how exciting im sure shell have a great time
B is 14 months tomoz all we did for his bday was go to the zoo during the day then have a family party at nite then on the sat me and my sis got our close friends round and had a funny game party

My lo was 1 two weeks ago and we just had a party in our house with family and friends. Lots of noise, food and drink - it was lovely though. The party was actually the day before her birthday and on her actual birthday DH and I took her to the zoo that is 5 mins from our house. It was a lovely family day, just the three of us!
Laura xx
PS a Dora theme sounds like fun - my 5 year old niece is obsessed with Dora and Olivia says (her version) of backpack when he comes on. I'm assuming back pack is a boy there!!

i think the backpack is a boy here, not 100% sure tho lol, it's jsut called backpack i think.
we got her a ballpit, and shoes, and a hangy toy thingy (dora :roll: ) lol

i can't wait her cake is dora as well, and i'm doing the grocery shopping for the food and snacks and what not tomorrow and getting it all decorated i just can't wait lol her actual bday is next thursday i think its just going to be me and her daddy, a family day :D unless i'm in the hospital, which is why we're having it so early :D

hi :D had the party today :D it was great :D everything went off smoothly, and alexis had a great time i think :D she LOVED eating the cake LOL and she loved her presents lol... just wanted to let you all know that it went well :D i will post pictures when my mom sends them to me probably tomorrow :D

awww thats gr8 that she had a good time i bet she looked gorge too!!!

Glad you all had a fabby time :D Can't wait to see the pics :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"