Birthing options - so excited!

SarahBear

Reaction score
I recently moved to a town that's about 1200 people. I had delayed moving here so that I would have better birthing options with my first. Well, the two midwives that work at the hospital in the area, are now working independently from the hospital. I called to ask if this meant they would also be doing home births. Turns out they were doing home births even when they worked with the hospital! I'm so excited!!! I thought I would have to travel in order to be within distance of a home birth midwife. I thought I'd have to rent a place at the end of my pregnancy and stay there for a month or something. Now I know I have the option to give birth right in my own home, yay! I also was able to set up an appointment to get my IUD out. I'm not starting to try until July, but things are moving in the right direction and I'm really excited about it :D!

That's lovely, I'm glad you've got this option, I had a home birth with my second and it was fab.

That's great news. It's always lovely to have a choice.

I'd love to have a home birth with no2 :cloud9:

Yay, that's very convenient for you! Less stress and more beneficial. I want a midwife when I give birth but the hospital near me has a birthing center which is a plus :)

Aw that's so nice! I really wish I could have a home birth again :( (less money with hospital this time)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->