• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Birthing Scar Pics!!! [May be graphic]

Cupkake.Luver

Mommy to my Babbacakes!
Reaction score
Oh yes ladies. I'm the crazy one to ask. lol.
I'm so curious to see everyone else's scar and how its coming along. If you want, please post a pic of your Csection scar, tear, or whatever scar you endured during the birth of your LO, and how far PP you where.
Thanks!

I requested to see the surgeon before we began the procedure.
I said "Listen doc, I paid a lot of money and went through a lot of pain for this tattoo, can you cut in between my stars?"
He laughed...
But, he did it. lol.

Here is 2 hours after surgery...still was waiting for the epidural to wear off.
https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r172/lokamamita222/IMAG1337.jpg

This was about a week after. I fell down the stairs :wacko: Sorry bout the pubs. lol. Hurt to shave.
https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r172/lokamamita222/IMAG1378.jpg

And this is 4 months PP...Still really pink.

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r172/lokamamita222/2011-10-30205837.jpg

I didnt have a c-section but i love your tats!!!!! X

Was just sat looking, thinking that it's a really small hole they pulled the baby out of... Then I remembered where mine came from!!!

Looks really neat !!

wow. Neat! Neater than my episiotomy scar...wanna see? :haha:

Mine now looks like your 4mth one. I'm nearly 5mth PP.

Daren't post a picture of mine as the surgeon wasn't kind and didn't shave the area so I have hairs growing out of mine. Too scared to shave over it yet so it's a forest at the moment :lol:

Youchy, even tho I had a c sec 6 weeks ago still youchy!

wow. Neat! Neater than my episiotomy scar...wanna see? :haha:

Uh yes!

Mine now looks like your 4mth one. I'm nearly 5mth PP.

Daren't post a picture of mine as the surgeon wasn't kind and didn't shave the area so I have hairs growing out of mine. Too scared to shave over it yet so it's a forest at the moment :lol:

I couldn't. I was 9 months pregnant...standing in the tub with a mirror, shaving. Haha. 4 days after the section, the hair started to grow back so I shaved everything but the scar...from what you can see in the 2nd pic. lol. I'm super OCD about my public hair. LMAO.

Youchy, even tho I had a c sec 6 weeks ago still youchy!

Girl, I'm 4 months PP and mine is still touchy.

Thanks for sharing! The cut is smaller than I would imagine it to be x

I don't have a c-section picture as I had a vaginal birth but I have a picture of my son crowning, I doubt anyone would want to see that :rofl:

Thanks for sharing! The cut is smaller than I would imagine it to be x

I don't have a c-section picture as I had a vaginal birth but I have a picture of my son crowning, I doubt anyone would want to see that :rofl:

I do. :dohh:

Birth pictures are so intriguing!

wtf is wrong with me. :rofl:

I'll spoiler it as it is quite graphic...

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/5bc1fe3a.jpg?t=1320183376

I was offered a mirror to take a look and said 'fuck that get the iPhone out' :rofl:

Wow! Thats amazing! Don't ever lose that pic!
They wouldn't allow cameras in the operation room when Xavier was born. So OH hide the camera in his scrubs. He got a video right as they pulled Xavier out. He just stuck the camera over the curtain and got yelled at lol. He can't watch the video but I think its awesome. lol.

Wow! Thats amazing! Don't ever lose that pic!
They wouldn't allow cameras in the operation room when Xavier was born. So OH hide the camera in his scrubs. He got a video right as they pulled Xavier out. He just stuck the camera over the curtain and got yelled at lol. He can't watch the video but I think its awesome. lol.

Oh I don't intend to :D Wish we'd filmed the birth now but I screamed a LOT! Turns out I am not silent during labour :rofl:

Good for your OH, why wouldn't they allow cameras? x

Mine never actually hurt, think I'm lucky! It just looks sore!

What a neat line! Fabulous tattoos! :D

Wow at that picture Sequeena! My OH was too overwhelmed when I was pushing to take any pictures, bless him! :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"