Bit confused.... Update

JWandBump

Reaction score
Hey all, just need a bit of help :)
I don't even know if this will make sense but I have no1 to talk to currently :/

So basically I got married on the 30th July, I was due on on the 31st. I took a pill from the doctors to postpone my period as I normally come on early and didn't want to be on my period for my wedding day lol
So anyway I took the pill a few days before so I was ready, 5 days in total. Stopped taking it the day I was due on (31st)
I came on on the 2nd of August for 6 days. I was due on next two days ago but nothing. A few pains but not a spec :/ me and my DH use condoms but at the last minute lol should I take a test? Or do you think it could be a delay from the pill last month :/

Anyway not a real point to this lol but I feel better for writing it all out x

Yup we all say :test: hehe
But we tell everyone that because we like to analyze their pics
Truly tho, you will have to test to find out where you are, sorry. I wouldn't think the one time pill from the doc was still causing issue, as you have had a full cycle since then.
Not to mention, it is poss for sperm to be in a man's canal, and come out during sex, but before he actually"finishes"...
Please keep us posted and GL!

Exactly what JLM73 said right down to the we want to see test pics because we are crazy part lol. But, seriously testing is your best bet. I hope it all works out for you and you get the outcome your looking for :)

Ok thanks :) I've still had nothing so looks like I'll be buying a test today! Will update with pic asap :) x

Ok so I've done two tests (both tesco's own brand cheap ones) both bfn.

I'm now 5 days late :/ I don't know weather to go doctors or buy a more expensive test lol any advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->