Bit fed up......can anyone see anything positive in my chart ??

kalou1972

Mummy to Miller & TTC #2
Reaction score
I know itsprobably a bit early to tell....was just hoping xxx

Well your temps are still up so that's a good sign although why do you have so many open circles on your chart?

Could it be as I temp at completely different times sometimes ??

I have a 3 year old so really get chance often to sleep through. Pus I go to the loi a lot.

If I gobto the loo at 1am....sleep til 4 ....id temp then. But then occasionslly....I may sleep til 5 or 6 ?? Xx

If you are unable to temp at the same time every day (due to no fault of your own of course) then charting might not be the most reliable method for you. Are you using OPK's as well? I'd use multiple methods (charting, OPK's, checking CM & CP) to determine ovulation if I were you. But again your temps are still up in general so keep your chin up! It's still looking good! :)

Thanks hun. I use OPKs....only just started checking \\cm \7 \cp this cycle.....never dared before !!

I do find it difficult to temp every day at same time. My DS isd so lazy he has to shout for me to give him a drink. His father sleeps do deep;y he never hears him. He could shout once....or could be 3 times !!

Thanks for the reply chic xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->