Bit of a rant

special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
Some silly little girl on facebook has put her status as " mother of 3kids. oldest being 11, shes 27 and fuking a 18 year old... who thinks this is rong?" and loads of people have commented.

I think its about one of her mates, its really pissed me of.

There is a big age gap between my parents (like 16 years) and although i personally wouldn'd date someone older then me i dont really have a problem with it.

Grrr why does she think she has the right to judge these people. So what she has 3 kids? As long as their happy and he is good t the kids then whats problem

oh this was my reply

"My dad was 21 when i was born and my mum was 38, she had 3 kids, I dont think its wrong at all. Each to their own, Im sure some people thought 18 year old going out with a 15 year old was wrong...but what does it matter"

her being the 15 year old and my mate the 18

i agree with you on this one, there both legal so i dont see the problem, yeh i wouldnt do it myself but shes not harming anyone. if shes happy then it shouldnt be about anyone else! some people are just so involvled in talking about other peoples lives! nothing better to do i suppose! lol xx

exactly, she keeps saying "but her son is 11!!" so tbh he probably has facebook and could see the 47 comments saying how gross it is.

she hasn't replied to my post, silly bloody girl.

well if shes 15 i wouldnt even give her the time of the day!

I agree with you, they are both legal so it doesn't matter. Granted me and Mark aren't quite that far apart we are 7yrs apart, he's older and was 23 and I was 16 when we got together...I'm sure people didn't agree but we have 3 kids now and have a wonderful relationship

27 and 18, i fail to see th problem there! only 9 yrs theres 7 yrs dif between me and my oh im 23 hes 30. Me finks she needs her head examined! and long as everyone is happy, then what is the problemo! x

I can't see the problem either. My hubby is 35 and I'm 22 he has kids from a previous relationship and we all get along great most of the time lol

My best male friend is 27 and he's going out with a 42 year old who is lovely she has 2 kids and their relationship works just fine.

i am 29 and my oh is 40 and we have a beautiful little girl and one on the way and never been happier. i don't see the problem they are both consenting adults!

sounds like maybe she fancies the 18 year old herself and is majorly jealous

to me it just sounds like she is jelous and just wants some attention!

I dont see anything wrong with it!

My mum had an affair when i was about 12 with an 18 yr old - it was odd, im being closer in age to me than her, but sod it! They're old enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->