bit of a rant

r-s-o

Reaction score
I want to apologise to all the overdue ladies and ladies further on than me. But.....................

I just want baby out! I'm sore and tired and fed up. I cant imagine being like this for any longer! Is it just me that feels this way or do I just sound like a moany bitch?

Honey you have every right to feel that way. I'm 2 days away from my Due Date and i've felt ready to scream "I WANT THIS BABY OUT" for the past 3 wks now.

Ditto!!
But then I feel bad when I hear someone is like 41+5 !!

Im only 32+4 and Im ready to have her out. Im so tired, my boyd hurts and I just want to see her!

I think from 36 weeks its quite to normal to feel this way, big hug coming to both of you before you know it bubs will be here and all this will be forgotten then people like me will be posting the same, the circle of life :)
I have 3 others and had forgotten till this pregnancy how slow time passes sometimes, fx you both have easy labours and yr baby's are here very soon xx

Im 30 weeks and feel like this.. I keep thinking how is it going to get any worse, bigger, achey, tierd, ..
Worried about being full term,=/

I feel the same things my 30 week started. Then I feel bad for even thinking about it. Its very normal we just cant wait to hold the LO and let our bodies take a break.

Yep I've been feeling like that since about 36/37wks - and now I'm 41+1 with no sign of her arriving anytime soon lol. The end is in sight though - induction is booked for Weds morning!!!!!!

I completely sympathise with you all and hope you don't have to wait too long for your arrivals and that everything goes well for you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->