bit of a rant

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by r-s-o, Jan 23, 2011.

1. r-s-o

r-s-o Well-Known Member

I want to apologise to all the overdue ladies and ladies further on than me. But.....................

I just want baby out! I'm sore and tired and fed up. I cant imagine being like this for any longer! Is it just me that feels this way or do I just sound like a moany bitch?

2. iprettii

iprettii Well-Known Member

Honey you have every right to feel that way. I'm 2 days away from my Due Date and i've felt ready to scream "I WANT THIS BABY OUT" for the past 3 wks now.

3. bethanchloe

bethanchloe Well-Known Member

Ditto!!
    But then I feel bad when I hear someone is like 41+5 !!

4. rockabillymom

rockabillymom Punk Rock Mama of 2

Im only 32+4 and Im ready to have her out. Im so tired, my boyd hurts and I just want to see her!

5. spring_baby

spring_baby <a href="http://pregnancy

I think from 36 weeks its quite to normal to feel this way, big hug coming to both of you before you know it bubs will be here and all this will be forgotten then people like me will be posting the same, the circle of life :)
    I have 3 others and had forgotten till this pregnancy how slow time passes sometimes, fx you both have easy labours and yr baby's are here very soon xx

6. ImABeeMummy

ImABeeMummy Mummy, Daddy and Logan <3

Im 30 weeks and feel like this.. I keep thinking how is it going to get any worse, bigger, achey, tierd, ..
    Worried about being full term,=/

7. havana

havana Well-Known Member

I feel the same things my 30 week started. Then I feel bad for even thinking about it. Its very normal we just cant wait to hold the LO and let our bodies take a break.

8. bigbetty

bigbetty Mammam to a princess

Yep I've been feeling like that since about 36/37wks - and now I'm 41+1 with no sign of her arriving anytime soon lol. The end is in sight though - induction is booked for Weds morning!!!!!!

I completely sympathise with you all and hope you don't have to wait too long for your arrivals and that everything goes well for you xxxx